We'll Meet Again Pt.2

-Next Morning-

Olivia is woken up by sunlight shining on her face which shouldn't be happening because she's supposed to be up before the sun wakes up.

Olivia opens her eyes and blocks the sunlight from hitting her sleepy eyes. She picks up her phone from the night stand and looks at the time, "9:12!" Olivia screams and jumps out of bed.

Olivia quickly gets ready and runs out of her solo dorm. Olivia runs into the school building and knocks on her classroom.

"You're late, go to the office." The teacher says once she opens the door

Olivia follows instructions and goes to the office.

-At The Office-

"You're two hours late." The principal says as she picks up her coffee cup

"This is my first time being late-" Olivia quickly says

"That doesn't matter." The principal cuts Olivia off. "Let's see what your parents have to say about this."

"They're probably not even awake. Korea is four hours behind so it's currently five am there." Olivia says but she knows very well her parents are awake due to their early bird nature.

However the principal doesn't care about that. "I'm sure they'll be excited to hear about their daughter."

"No use." Olivia mentally says to herself

The principal then calls Olivia's parents and they're taking a long time to answer the phone.

"Thank god they're picking up." Olivia thinks to herself but quickly jinx's herself

"Hello this is Mrs.Lee." Olivas mom answers

Olivia mentally face palms herself once she hears her moms voice.

The principal sends Olivia a smile before answering. The phone is on speaker so both Olivia and the principal can hear.

"Good morning this is the principal from Auckland High school. Calling in regards of Olivia Lee."

"Oh gosh what has she done this time?" Mrs.Lee says not surprised

The principal tells Mrs. Lee that Olivia was two hours late to school.

"I'm sure she was talking to those guy friends of hers." Mrs Lee says to the principal

"Busted." Olivia thinks to herself

"Yah Olivia isn't that true?" Mrs.Lee questions in Korean

Olivia sulks and answers "yeah."

The principal and Mrs.Lee both agree that it's best to take away Olivia's phone.

"What, that's not far! I've been doing things right. This is my first mess up. You can't keep controlling me and especially since you're not even here. And I have no one here and you're taking away my only friends who I can't even see." Olivia argues

Olivia was quickly shut down and by the end Olivia got her phone taken away.

-Later That Day-
Olivia sits at her desk and opens her laptop. She quickly gets on Instagram and texts her best friends.

Olivia tells them everything and tells them that they can only text now that her phone has been taken away.

                                          Text
Olivia- I hate that my parents can still control me even though they're in a totally different country.

Dk- Sorry we got you in trouble but your parents are just looking out for you.

Olivia- they're trying to stop us from contacting each other, that's not looking for out me.

Minghao- they just want you to focus more on school.

Olivia- they sent me to a whole different country so I can focus but I still miss y'all so I wanna talk to y'all.

Seungcheol- we'll be here no matter what but just try not to get caught.

Dino- if you get caught again who knows what they'll do next.

Olivia- yeah you're right. Anyways I better go to sleep before I wake up late again tomorrow.

-8 Months Later-

Over the past 8 months, slowly one by one the guys would stop texting entirely. It's like they've completely dropped off the face of the earth.

First it was Wonwoo and Vernon.

Then Minghao and Jun.

Then Jeonghan and Woozi.

Then Mingyu and Joshua.

Soon Seungkwan, Seungcheol and Dk stopped texting.

Lastly Dino was the last one to stop texting.

                                        Text

Olivia: Hey Guys, how's everyone doing?

*No answer*

-Two Days Later-

Olivia: Heyyyyy guyyssss

*No Answer*

-A Day Later-

Olivia: Hello? Did y'all forget about me?  I know I've been gone for almost two years but we've known each other longer than that for y'all to forget about me.

*No Answer*

After a month of no response from any of the guys Olivia thought that was the end of their friendship so she stopped texting.

-3 Years Later-

Olivia graduated high school 1 years ago at the top of her class. She wouldn't have graduated at the top of her class if she stayed back in Korea. And that was because her best friends would've distracted her. But now there's no distractions for Olivia.

And since she has no reason to go back to korea, Olivia decided it'd be best to continue studying here in New Zealand.

Olivia currently goes to a top tier university in New Zealand. She's made many new friends but they won't ever compare to her best friends from Korea I mean if they're still considered her best friends anymore.

-Present time-

Olivia sits in a cafe with her new school friends. She's listening to her friend Emily talk until her phone catches her attention.

She looks down at her phone and she's a message notification from someone she wasn't expecting.

—————-
Part Three up next!!