Chapter 1

Emma's Pov

"Riku?" I enter her room to wake her up because we have school. It's 7:00 am in the morning. "Grandpa, did you see Riku?" I ask Grandpa as soon i get down from her room.

"Riku? I saw her last nigh enter Mikey's bedroom" Grandpa replied. I went upstairs again to Mikey's room. "Mikey, Riku wake up" I waked them up by shaking their bodies.

"Man, shut up" Mikey groaned as he pull the blanket over his head. "Huh!? Mikey we have school!" I glare as i pull the blanket off to their bodies. "Nii-san?"

"Hey Riku, it's morning and we have school. Go to your room and prepare yourself, okay?" Riku obey me and get down on Mikey's bed while rubbing her eye.

"And you Mikey! Get up" I said before leaving his room.

Riku's pov

After i eat my breakfast, i exited the house and there my sister and brother was waiting for me. "Let's go"

My sister and i enter the school while our brother stays at his bike. "Mikey, you're not going to your classes?" Emma asked as she turn to face him.

"I'm going to meet Ken-chin, i'll see you later at the Musashi Shrine" He said before droving away. "Nii-san, are his gang was important than his classes?" I asked, fixing my bag.

I take out the bracelet my from my bag and wear it. This bracelet gave me from my another brother. He's always caring to us especially to me and my sister.

But he got adopted by another family. He said he'll visit us sometimes but he never visit us. But i'm sure he's coming back just like he promise back then. "I miss him" i muttered, luckily nii-san didn't hear it.

"Let's go, Riku. The class will start soon" She grabbed my hand. We have a different classes but on the same building.

------

After our classes, me and my sister went outside. "Nii-san, i want to eat Dorayaki" I said as i hang my bag on my shoulder. "Sure. I'm planning to buy Mikey and Draken a snacks too" I smile cheerfully and cling to her arm.

This become my habit, i always cling to the person's arm while walking. They didn't i mind i cling to their arms, it looks sweet tho.

"Nii-san, i want all the flavors of Dorayaki!" I pout while pointing my finger at the box of dorayaki. "Sure, we'll take a box" She chuckle at my cute reaction. "Let's go. We're still going to see Mikey" Emma said after she pay the bill.

We're now at the Musashi Shrine, it takes an hour for both of us to get here, means it was already night. "Onii-chan!" I run up to him with the Dorayaki paper bag on my hand.

He catch me by my waist when i almost slip. "Hey, be careful" He pats my head and smile at me. I smile back, me and him have a same smile and a hair color that made us look like a twin.

"What took you both long?" He look at nii-chan. "We both stop at shop. We came there to buy Dorayaki for you and y/n, also Draken" She replied. Walking closer to Draken, Nii-chan handed him a paper bag.

"How sweet" I mumble, loud enough to hear of my brother. I look behind Mikey and saw unknown two people. It was a girl and boy, the boy was a blond hair and was wearing a uniform. The girl have a pink hair and wearing a uniform too.

"Onii-chan, who's that?" I pointed at the two people behind him. "Oh, that was Takemitchi and his girlfriend" He replied. "By looking at him, i never meet him" I open the box of Dorayaki and handed him a one piece of it.

"We just met him earlier. He was beaten up by a guy, actually underground fights" Mikey told them to stand closer from us. "He looks nice though" I honestly answer.