Chapter 23

• 𝑹𝒊𝒌𝒖 •

                               • 𝑹𝒊𝒌𝒖 •

"Takemitchi?" A female voice called out for him.

"Ahh! You're finally awake! How are you feeling?" The girl put a cheerful smile to her beautiful features.

"Riku-chan" Tears formed at his eyes as he look at Mikey's little sister. "yeah, it's me. How are you? How's nii-chan? Is he doing all right?" Talking about Mikey makes him more sad.

"Riku-chan..i-i'm sorry. M-mikey, h-he...he didn't have a good future. The future you wanted for him...it was opposite" The smile at Riku's face slowly faded away.

"I see. How do you know nii-chan's future?" She ask while turning her back to him. "I come to the past because my goal is to save Hina-chan. I tried everything to save everyone, it was somehow success since my goal has been achieve but Baji, Emma and you died. I-i'm sorry"

He sniffed. "I didn't know you would die. I couldn't prevent it. I want to help you if you didn't die in past, i can solve it if i know it before the incident happened but it was failed, i didn't knew it too. I'm really sorry"

"It's fine. I'm happy with my siblings anyways" Riku reassured with a smile. "About nii-chan again, how is he doing?" Takemitchi couldn't help but feel ashamed at himself.

"Mikey-kun, he changed after your death"

"How did nii-chan change?"

"When me and the others open the capsule, i found a video tape and Mikey told me about his 'dark impulse'. He told in the video, sometimes he can't control himself and didn't hesitate to kill anyone that comes on his way. I don't why he have this impulse" Takemitchi explained. "Does that means..you came back from the future to help nii-chan?" He nodded.

"Do you want to help nii-chan?"

"Of course! Mikey-kun had always helped me a lot and now, it's my turn to help him"

"I'm glad" she smile. "do you know the girl named y/n?"

"Y/n? That's your childhood friend, right?" Riku hummed as a yes. "That's me, nii-chan and nee-san's childhood friend. Nii-chan and y/n nee-san...those two were really close to each other, they look like a couple. Those two planned to marry each other one day, y'know i really ship them for each other, they look cute for each other! Y/n nee-san have always treated me as her younger sister. Y/n nee-san never have a chance to have a younger sister, she's the younger sister of shinichiro nii-chan's friend"

"If you wanted to bring nii-chan back to his old self, you have to ask Y/n nee-san to help you. There's a possibilities, nii-chan will be back from his old self because of y/n nee-san's help. Or, you gotta take a risk"

"Risk?" Sighing, Riku put a smile at her smile so Takemitchi wouldn't notice the words she was trying to say. "Nevermind. That's all i could say to you"