Chapter 24

• 𝑻𝒐𝒌𝒚𝒐 𝑴𝒂𝒏𝒋𝒊 𝑮𝒂𝒏𝒈 •

"You wanted me to join your gang to defeat Mikey and to help him?" Y/n pointed at herself while looking at Takemitchi. "Y-yeah! I want you to join my gang"

"What was the reason why you want to defeat Mikey? At the same time, help him? I'm confuse. Ever since we met, you've been acting suspiciously and didn't hesitate to join Brahman" Y/n straightly said.

"U-um...y'know, i was close friend of Mikey back then. But when Riku died, he changed and i didn't know how could i stop him from his impulse" Takemitchi explain which made Y/n more confused.

"Impulse?"

"You don't know? Senju is also one of your childhood friend, right?" Takemitchi said as he look at the confuse y/n. "She is, including Haru, Baji, Riku, Emma and Mikey"

"What is this impulse of Mikey are you talking about?" She ask again. "W-well...Before i came to you, i have a talk with Senju and ask her if she could join my gang, she agree but there's another reason why she disbanded Brahman without hesitation"

"What is it?"

"Senju told, Mikey had this dark impulse ever since he was a child. That time, Senju accidentally broke Mikey's plane, Mikey's older brother who gave Mikey the plane he made for a month. Senju didn't mean to lie infront of Mikey—"

"She lies?" Y/n cuts off him. "A-ah, yeah. She told him that Haruchiyo was the one who broke the plane. On that day, Haruchiyo and Mikey changed" Y/n hummed. "I see, that's why Haru have a scars on the sides of his lips, Mikey was the one who did it"

"Why you didn't knew about this?"

"Maybe it's because that time, i was playing with Riku and Emma but i did heard a scream. I just didn't go there, i thought Mikey and the others prank Senju" Y/n answer while sipping her tea.

"So, can you join my gang?" Y/n look outside for a moment, thinking. "Sure" Y/n agree while smiling and looking at Takemitchi. "R-really?" The answer of her made Takemitchi energetic.

"T-thank you! I really appreciate it! I thought you're not going to agree" She just chuckle. "I want to bring the old Mikey back too and other reasons. Yeah"

After having a conversation with Takemitchi, he finally leaves since he's going to recruit another members for his gang. Sighing, Y/n look outside of the café and watch Takemitchi walk away.

'Mikey...what have gotten in your mind?'

--------

"Senju, why did you lie?" Y/n ask Senju who's looking down, feeling guilty. "I-i'm sorry. I was scared because of Mikey. I don't remember why did i lie and accused Haru-nii" Y/n sigh.

After refreshing her mind, Y/n went to Akashi's house and talk with Senju about that. "It's all my responsibility why Mikey and Haru-nii changed that time"