Chapter 30

• 𝑨 𝑯𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚 𝑬𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 •

                     • 𝑨 𝑯𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚 𝑬𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 •

Screams and groans were heard on the other room of the hospital. "Push!" Y/n screams once again. "You can do it, love. Push more, for our baby" Mikey whisper to his wife, kissing her sweaty forehead.

"Ahh!"

"We can see the baby's head!" The doctor cheer. "Push more ma'am!" Y/n screams as her grip on Mikey and Wakasa's hand tighten making Wakasa groans loud and fell on his knees.

Mikey was on her right side, holding her hand while Wakasa was on her left side, holding her other hand. "Y/n, stop hurting my hand—ahh!" Wakasa almost scream in pain.

A baby's cry were heard in the room. Everyone in the room smile. "It's a girl!" The doctor announce with a smile on her face. "T-Thank you, Doc" Mikey said.

"No problem. We're going to clean her now. My nurse will going to send her in your wife's room later. She can rest now" The doctor said.

"You did well love, you did well. You can now sleep" Mikey kiss Y/n's forehead as Y/n fall asleep automatically.

_______________________________

"Nii-chan! How's she? I want to see the baby already!" Riku approach Mikey as soon Wakasa and him leaves the room. "Y/n is fine—"

"Yeah but my hand is not fine" Wakasa complained while massaging his hand that turned red because of Y/n's hard grip.

"She's strong" Emma commented, staring at Wakasa's hand. "Where's Y/n nee-san?" Riku ask once again. "They send her to a room. And the baby, they'll clean her first before giving her to us" Mikey said.

"Her? It's a girl? Your baby?" Shinichiro said. "Oh yeah. It's a girl"

"Congrats nii-chan!"

"Congrats uncle Miki!" (mikey) Rei said, still mispronouncing Mikey's name. "It's Mikey, Rei" Rindou said, correcting his son's grammar.

"Hello? You are Sano Manjiro, right?" The doctor earlier approach Mikey. "Oh yeah"

"You can see your wife now and your baby. But you gotta be quite or else the baby will wake up. And once your wife wake up, feed her a soft foods after that, feed your daughter" The doctor explained with a smile.

"Thank you, doc"

"Anytime. Congratulations again" She smile before walking away. After that, they go to Y/n's room to check on her and the baby.

"Wahh! It's so cute!" Riku said, sparks clearly showing at her eyes. "I remember Riku's face when she was born" Izana commented, smiling at the baby's face. "What's her name?"

"Y/n will tell me once she wakes up" The others just nodded at his response. All of them stay there until 6pm, they left Mikey alone with Y/n and their daughter.