Chapter 12 pt. 2

Hello! I made a chapter 12 pt 2, this is Riku's pov until they visit Emma and Shinichiro's grave. I made this since i wanted to all of you know what Riku do before the incident happened. This is not a chapter 24!

                    • 𝑩𝒆𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒅 •

I went to my bed to sleep early since me and nii-chan are going to visit nee-san and Shinichiro nii-chan's grave tommorow. "I'm not sleep yet" I muttered as i kept turning around my bed to get sleepy but it's not helping. So i decide to write a letters for Toman members, for nii-chan and for Rindou.

"Why am i doing this? It's like i'm not going to meet them again...nevermind" Sighing, i write them a letters for them. "That's a long write" I let out a yawn as i go to bed to sleep. Before i go to bed, i turn off the lights and went back to bed.

                       February 22nd

I was preparing my self to visit my sibling's grave and nii-chan was waiting for me outside of our house. "I miss Rindou already" i smile softly as i look at our picture at my computer table. I like to keep photos because for me, it was memorable.

"Nii-chan, let's go" i approached him as soon i notice him outside, looking at the blue sky, it was afternoon. "You're late" He said. "What!? It's not! I just got here in time" I complained as we started to walk to the cemetery.

"Hey nii-chan?" I called out for him as he hummed as a response. "what will you do if i broke our promise? What will you do if something happens to me?" He suddenly look at me. "What are you saying? Nothing's gonna happen to you" He laugh.

"I was just asking, what will you do?" He sign and look away from me. "Depends. But, i will be in pain if you broke our promise and if something happens to you. I will suffer with pain with my whole life" Brother answer.

"But, i wanted for you is to live a happy life even when i died" I added. "Riku, why are we talking about this?" He sigh. "Nothing" i replied as we continue to walk.

"Nii-chan, i write a letters for you, rindou and the other Toman members" He look at me confused. "Why?"

"I hide those letters to my bedroom. You're going to read those letters with the others, when something happens to me, okay?" I give him a sweet smile. Nii-chan stays silence after hearing my words.

"You're weird today" He said. "Sometimes"

"Nii-chan, do you still remember Y/n nee-san?" He nodded. "Of course, she is our childhood friend after all, i'll never forget her"

"You told me, you wanna achieve your dream with me and nee-san..what if you achieved your dream with her? Both of you have a same vibes and you guys were very close to each other like a couple" He chuckle while putting his hands inside his pockets.

"You're right but my family is my first priority, okay? You know i love her too. Both of us made a promise to each other but i'll still achieved my dream with you (since emma is already dead)"