Chapter 3

Riku's pov

Me and my sister were watching Mikey who is approaching Peh-yan. "Nee-san, why Draken is bloody?" I ask, breaking the silence. "Peh-yan and the other members of Valhalla approach us, he wants to kill Draken because of Pah-chin, he's telling that Pah-chin got arrested because of Draken" Emma sigh.

"I'm thankful they didn't hurt you"

"I'm sure they're never going to hit a girl" She smiles.

3rd person's pov

"You guys called me out elsewhere so you guys could attack Ken-chin?"

"What? Someone planned this out?" Takemitchi thought as he glance at Draken with blood dripping down from his head. "So, you're planning to blame this on me and split Toman in half?" Mikey stood infront of Peh-yan.

"I just want to save Pah-chin—" Mikey cut him off. "This is not how you do things. Who told you to do this?" Mikey show no emotions but blank.

"Does that mean, there's someone behind Peh-yan pulling the strings?" Takemitchi thought, watching Mikey and Peh-yan. He suddenly remember when he was in future, he remember what Osanai told him and Naoto.

"Heh, that's unexpected. Didn't know you're that sharp" A voice spoke behind Mikey. He turns around and saw a tall man with cig between his fingers, a tattoo at his hand, his hair is yellow and black.

"Who are you?" Mikey ask. "How boring" The tall guy ignore Mikey's question and approach him. "It doesn't matter who i am. But i'm in charge of Valhalla. At the moment, at least. I'm Hanma" He introduce at deep voice.

"So, you're the squirming creep behind all this?" Mikey stated. Hanma smirk a little. "You're pain in the ass, Mikey—"

Kick

Hanma blocks Mikey's quick kick with his arm. Everyone looks shock and terrified at the same time even Mikey was shock too. No one could block mikey's kick because of his speed, this is the first time someone was able to block his kick.

The cig that was between Hanma's finger drop. "That hurt" Takemitchi stared at Hanma with an unbelievable look. "He block Mikey's kick!" Mitsuya said. "There's no need to rush, Mikey. My goal is to crush Toman"

"But it's a pain, so i was trying to make you fight amongst yourselves. But i all worked out in the end. Because now, i can take on 'invincible Mikey' and kill you with my own hands!" Hanma said to him while his one eye was covered with his hand.

He looks like a psycho now. "Is this guy behind everything?" Takemitchi thought.  "Valhalla's entire gang, 100 people! Versus four guys from Toman" Hanma spread his arms.

"Don't wuss out like you did last time, you fools! I'm not soft like Osanai was" Hanma turned to gang members. "If you run away, i'll hunt you down and beat you 'till your all teeth are gone"

"Yes sir!" All of them manage to answer him because of nervous. "Take on Mikey, Draken and every one of them, and kill 'em all!" Hanma announced as he glance at the Toman four guys.

"What's this? Naoto didn't tell me anything about this. I stopped the infight, but a different fight just started. Could this be my fault?" Takemitchi said to his mind as his eyes started to shake a little because of nervous.

"Did i change history into a weird direction? This is a lot more dangerous than stopping Kiyomasa. What should i do?" Takemitchi can't clearly think of a plan, his mind was mess up. Everything is going so fast.

The staring contest between Hanma and Mikey's continue, not until they heard a sounds of bikes coming from one direction. Hanma and Mikey break the eye contact, their attention goes to the sound of bikes.