Chapter 21

• 𝒀/𝒏 •

                               • 𝒀/𝒏 •

"What is this about!? W-wait— Draken-kun!" Takemitchi look at the two mens as he tried to stop Draken from choking Takeomi. "What were you guys discussing? Please explain it to me" He ask after he succeed stopping Draken from choking Takeomi.

"Draken intends to bring Mikey back" Turning around, he saw the short guy earlier. "And Brahman on the other hand, wants to defeat the gang that Mikey was leading which is Kanto Manji gang. Therefore, we decided to cooperate as we have similar objectives" Y/n added beside Senju.

"Hanagaki, i loved the ambition the Tokyo Manji gang had. It wasn't about wanting to be Japan's number 1 rather, it was about wanting to change the era of delinquents, that's very much Mikey" Takeomi softly smile at him.

"But the Kanto Manji Gang isn't like that. They don't have an ambition.  And at this point, it looks like Mikey is going to be a bad guy and we're here to defeat those bad guys. That's Brahman's purpose!" He said as he breathes out the smoke of his cig.

"Hanagaki, two big gangs watched over you, as you boldly screamed 'i will defeat Sano Manjiro'. If you do have an ambition, please join Brahman. Brahman welcomes you" Senju stated. "No way! If you keep tryna get Takemitchi involved, then consider me as Brahman's enemy!" Draken yelled at them while standing infront of Takemitchi.

Earning a yell from Draken making Y/n pissed. "Don't yell at us or you wanna fight here?" She give him a dark look.

'If i don't make decisions now, then nothing will change' Takemitchi thought. "Therefore, i will join Brahman!"

"Huh?" Sighing at Draken stubbornness, Takeomi spoke at Draken. "Draken, as much as Brahman wants to stop Kanto Manji Gang, there's no way we want to fight Mikey. That's why, we need both of you, the people whom Mikey very trust. Facing him without getting in a fight would be for the best"

Draken don't have other choice but to respect Takemitchi's decision. "Keep in mind that the only reason we're cooperating with Brahman is because of aligning of our goals. Don't forget that" Draken held his hand to have a shake hands with Takemitchi.

"I will definitely bring Mikey back!" Y/n glance at him with much seriousness before biding her goodbye with others. "Let's meet tommorow, y/n" Senju said.

--------

The next day, 3pm at Harujuku

"Sorry to keep you waiting, Hanagaki" Two girls approached him. "h-huh? Who?" Takemitchi look at the short girl. He didn't know who is this girl and y/n is behind her?

"So, let's go. We're going shopping and you're going to carry our shopping bags" The short girl that was wearing a school uniform said to him.

It would be embarrassing to leave the two girls here and he knows y/n. Noticing that Takemitchi didn't recognize her, Y/n went to whisper towards her. "Senju, i think he didn't recognize you"