Chapter 28

• 𝑫𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎 •

                              • 𝑫𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎 •

"Nii-chan? nii-chan? Wake up!" A female voice said, shaking his body. "Shinichiro nii-chan, Mikey nii-chan is not waking up!"  The girl complained to their older brother.

The tall male walk closer to Mikey's body, calling out for him. "Manjiro" The male beside the female, click his tongue in annoyance. "Tsk, i told you he's not going to wake up until he heard we're going to eat"

"How are we gonna wake him up?" Another female said. "Simple. Pour a hot water bucket on him" The guy earlier said making the younger female widened her eyes.

"Izana nii-chan!" The white haired man or also known as Izana flinch at her sister's scream towards him. "Don't be like that to Mikey nii-chan" His little sister give him a puppy eyes, knowing he can't resist it as he groans.

"Fine" The younger female cheered and went to wake up her brother again.

"Nii-chan!" Just she scream, the other female slap Mikey's face at the same time making the sleeping Mikey wake up. "What? What?" Mikey woke up from his bed, showing a confused and worried expression, making the 4 people inside his room laugh.

"Oh my god! Mikey, you should see your face" The blonde female laugh, pointing at his face.

Mikey become more shock of what he saw infront. Infront of him was his siblings, happily laughing.

"Emma?" Emma stop laughing and look at him. "yeah?"

"Shinichiro?" Shinichiro just smile while raising his eyebrow.

"Izana..."

"Dumbass, why are you looking at us like you never see us in decades. Y'know, we are getting tired trying to wake you up. You almost sleep the whole day" Izana stated, rolling his eyes but smile at his brother cute face.

"R-Riku" Riku wave her hand with a smile and hug him. "Nii-chan, do you know how many times we try to wake you up? Izana nii-chan wants to pour a water bucket on you since you didn't wake up" Riku stated, slightly glaring at Izana.

"Y-you guys...you guys are alive" Emma and Izana who's beside his bed, throw their hands on his head. "Do you want us to die!?" They shouted at his ear.

Mikey's ear almost bleed because of their shout. "Okay, okay. Calm down guys. Mikey, what do you mean 'we're alive'? Did you have a bad dream?" Mikey nodded at his brother's question.

"Woah! What kind of dream?" Riku ask. "I-i saw in my dream how you guys died" Shinichiro as an older brother of 4, chuckle and comfort Mikey.

"Don't worry, we didn't die. If we are, we're gonna die at the same time, yeah? Now, stop crying" Izana showed a disgust expression as he saw Mikey crying. "Such a cry baby"