Chapter 10

"nii-chan, where are we going?" Little Riku ask to her older brother, Shinichiro. He was holding her hand then stood infront of orphanage. "What are we doing here?"

"Are we going to adopt?" Shinichiro chuckle at his little sister's cuteness. "More than that" Riku and Shinichiro enter the building.

"There he is" Both of them stood infront of a little guy with purple orbs and white hair. "Who are you?" The little guy ask Shinichiro. "From now on, i'm you're brother and this is will be your little sister!"

End of flashback

"Come on, nii-chan! Nee-san already told you many times, he is also our half brother!" After Emma's death, she become like Emma too. Scolding Mikey like Emma did to Mikey back then.

"Eh really?" Mikey stared at Riku with clueless. "Nee-san's original name was Kurokawa and nee-san have a brother by that name!"

"I also met him when me and Shinichiro nii-chan take him from the orphanage. I always spend my free time with nii-chan Izana, we are very close to each other than nee-san" Riku started to explain. "Shinichiro nii-chan taught him everything, while me i taught him how to smile"

"One day, he disappeared. Before he disappeared, he told me he'll come back then we'll live a normal life, but i think that's a lie" Riku lowered her head. "I sense it, i know that was a lie. Now, he never came back, i don't why. I wonder where he is" Takemitchi and Draken glance at Mikey but he shaked his head.

He don't want to Riku knows about what Izana has been doing now. "Your brother Kurokawa Izana, do you remember anything about him?" Takemitchi ask. "I'm not sure. I met him when i was 4 while nee-san was with him until she was 3"

"Ahh, but he seems to be very closed with Shinichiro nii-chan!" 

"With Shinichiro?" Riku nodded at her brother's question. "Wait here, alright" Riku leaves the room to get something. 

"Here" Riku arrives at his room again and showed them a box. "What's this?"

"A memento from Shinichiro nii-chan. Me and nee-san found them while cleaning his belongings" Riku replied. She opened the box and showed them a full of letters.

"A stack of letters from Kurokawa Izana?" Takemitchi said, staring at the letters. "Did you read this, Riku?" Mikey ask at his sister. "I never read them but they seems really get along! Just look at those letters" Riku gave them a sweet smile.

"Get along you say, this is creepy" Draken commented. The trio started to read the letter quitely. "So, found anything important?" Riku ask. "It looks like he's just writing what happened in his daily life" Takemitchi answer.

"I wonder how he knew Izana" Draken said. Riku notice that Mikey was quite the whole time while reading the one letter. "I see now" Mikey stand up to leave. "I'll be getting some air" He said then leave.

"What's up with him?" Riku notice the letter that Mikey had read earlier. Draken went to read it. "'Dear Shinichiro, lately i've been having a headaches. It hurst, it must be his fault. Please stop talking about Manjiro'" Draken finished reading the letter and look at Riku.

"I'm guessing here, Izana nii-chan first person he met is Shinichiro nii-chan. Shinichiro nii-chan told me, Izana nii-chan had been separated from his family since he was a child" Riku said.

"If Shinichiro-kun was the first person he met, then what are his thoughts on Mikey?"

"Well, Shinichiro let Izana take over the Black Dragon but when he said he left Black dragon for Mikey and Riku instead, how would Kurokawa think about that?"