Chapter 7

"Riku, Rindou is going to sleep at your room, that's fine to you, right?" All of them had just finished eating, now it's time to sleep and the rain is still not stopping.

"That's fine for me" Riku and Rindou said at the same time making Emma smirk, Mikey who have been annoyed after they eat. "Can Riku just sleep with me!? There's no way i'm letting my sister sleep with other guy!" Mikey complained with pout.

"But, onii-chan? I'm already old enough to decide on my own" Riku sweat dropped. "What do you mean 'old'? You're still a teen ager!" Emma just sigh at Mikey's personality.

"Okay Mikey, go to your room and let's all sleep" Emma didn't wait for him to respond and keep pushing him away. "W-wait— what about Riku? — Hey! Rindou don't do anything stupid, or else i will tell your secret— ouch Emma! Stop pinching me!"

"Secret? What did he mean by secret?" Riku tilt her head as she look at Rindou who's just blankly staring at Mikey and Emma. "Don't give me that look. I'm not gonna tell you about that" Then he walk away to Riku's room.

Entering her room, the first he notice was the photo of Riku, Mikey and Emma in one picture frame, including their grandpa and Shinichiro.

"Your room is simple" Rindou complained as Riku enter the room also. "Thanks. We can sleep beside each other, you okay with that?" Rindou just nodded.

Rindou continue to stare at the photo frame that was placed on her study's table. "Hey, i heard your older brother was killed by Mikey's friends?" Rindou turned to look at Riku while holding the photo frame.

"Yeah, he was hit by Kazutora. He didn't know he's our older brother. But Mikey already forgave him, and now he was in jail" Riku answer.

"Where's your parents?"

"I don't know. Our brother raised us three, we followed him everytime and he always teaches us other things until we found out, he was found dead at his shop" Rindou can see she was sad.

"Sorry for asking"

"It's fine"

"How about Emma? Emma, you and Mikey have a different mother?" Riku nodded at his question. "Me and onii-chan, and onii-chan Shinichiro have a same mom while nee-san have a different mom"

"Her mom left her at our house and grew here. I think her mom left her here at 5 years old? Or 3? I'm not sure since that was already years ago"

"You want to know our past story?" Rindou lay at her bed while Riku was sitting on the bed. "I don't mind tho. I'm really curious about your back story" Riku chuckled and started explaining.

Flashback

"From now on, you're siblings" Their grandpa said, looking at the three figures. Emma, Shinichiro and Mikey. "Huh?" Shinichiro stared at their grandpa, clueless.

"She is foreign right? 'Emma' is a foreign name" Mikey commented which he receive a smack from their grandpa as Shinichiro laughs. "You better get along you three" Their grandpa say before walking away.

"HaHa, you know nothing about girls" Shinichiro teased. "Hey Emma, your big brother will take care of you. I'm handsome, but try to not fall inlove with me!" He added.

"Your hairstyle is weird" Emma responds, not looking at them. Mikey who was in the middle of them, laugh.

The next day, Emma arrived at the training ground again and saw there are also a kids too. "Okay, take a rest first!" The kids started to rest and eat. "Grandpa!" A girl voice suddenly shout.

"Riku! Didn't i tell you to go to your school?" Their grandpa said as he look at the little girl. The girl looks like she was at same age as Emma.

"I don't want, i want to watch onii-chan training and i want to see my older sister!" The kids were looking at the small beautiful girl. "Onii-chan!" Running towards Mikey, she hugged him tightly, almost loosing their balance.