Chapter 17

• 𝑻𝒆𝒍𝒍 •

                                • 𝑻𝒆𝒍𝒍 •

A days has passed since Riku's funeral. Takemitchi was standing infront of Mikey in the musashi Shrine. "I apologize for taking up your time. I wish to have a conversation with you. Can you tell me about it?" Mikey turn his head to Takemitchi.

"Everything about you coming from the future" Mikey added. Takemitchi started to tell mikey everything. No matter how much Takemitchi talked, Mikey sat there and quietly listened to him. "I'm sorry, Mikey!" Takemitchi started to sobs.

"I couldn't save Baji, Emma and Riku. I'm sorry, i truly am" His body was shaking from sobs. "It's weird. The first time i saw you, you were beaten up so badly in that fight with Kiyomasa"

"But your back was bigger than anyone on the field that day. As if you were carrying many burdens. Takemitchi is my hero"

"I thought i would be creating the era

"I thought i would be creating the era. Get up, Takemitchi" They heard of a footsteps. "Can you hear it? These is the footsteps of our era!"

"Endlessly trying to save everyone when you're beaten down, you who keeps fighting but never gives up. You have created this era!" Mikey smile. "It's your era"

"Everyone listen up!"

"We have made of a lot of sacrifices but after defeating Tenjiku, Toman is now Japan's top gang. Right now, we have created a great era that will be handed down to generations to come!"