Bonus: Them when they're still teenagers

Izana and Mikey were at the living room, watching a movie, Emma are cooking for lunch, Shinichiro at his shop and Riku were doing the laundry

"Hey Izana" Mikey stop sucking his lollipop and look at Izana as Izana look at him. "U'know if you put 2 fingers on your cheek, it's impossible to tilt your head to the left"

Izana stop sucking his lollipop and put his two fingers to his cheek as he tilt his head.

'Huh? I can do it?'

He thought with clueless face. "onii-chan~" Mikey said in a cute voice, teasing Izana. Izana who immediately realize it and yell. "Ahh!"

Mikey run away with Izana following him, ready to kill him. If you don't know, this two always fight with each other and Mikey were always the one who started the fight.

Riku who was carrying a basket with clothes enter the room, she was ready to take back the clothes when he saw Mikey running towards her and cling at her back with his feet hanging.

She sigh when Izana came follow. She knows that Mikey made Izana annoyed again. "Did you guys fight again?" Mikey lift his middle finger to Izana while making a teasing face.

"Fuck you!" Izana said to Mikey, he was fuming in anger. Izana have a short patience and its easily annoyed.

(I just get this idea from tiktok. It's really cute tho😩)

"Lunch is ready!" Emma shout from the dining room. "My favorite!" Riku's eyes sparkle when she saw her favorite food in the dining table.

They sat down and start eating. "It's so delicious! I never wanted to die really" Riku commented as Izana and Mikey agree with her. "By the way, where's gramps? I didn't see him anywhere"

"Probably, buying newspapers again" Izana answer. "I heard Mikey and Izana fighting again earlier. What did you guys do?" Emma ask.

Instead Izana or Mikey will answer her, Riku was the one who answer her. "Mikey nii-chan made Izana nii-chan annoyed again. I thought they fight over lollipops"

Emma glare at Mikey, Mikey just ignore her and continue eating. "Riku, do you wanna come with me later?" Riku look at Emma with her mouth full of food. Emma chuckle as she thought Riku's face were cute.

"Shrine. Praying of course" Riku swallowed the food in her mouth before answering Emma. "Pray? But it's not christmas?"

"Even it's not christmas, you can pray them whenever you want" Riku made an o face before nodding. "Sure. I would like to"

"Before going to shrine, come with me and Manjiro" Izana cut off them. "Why?"

"Grocery shopping. Shinichiro gave us money" Izana responds. "Right timing. We're out of food" Emma said.

                { At the Grocery store}

Izana and Mikey were just following the two girls infront of them who's picking food. They know more about food since they're the ones who cook food for them especially Emma.