Chapter 19

• 𝑻𝒘𝒐 𝒃𝒊𝒓𝒅𝒔 𝒐𝒏 𝒂 𝒘𝒊𝒓𝒆 •

"To Takemitchy in 12 years. I've said plenty in my letter, but there's something that i wanted to address only you" Takemitchi was confused and nervous at the same time. He never saw Mikey look this serious.

"When i can't control my self, it is as if there's another me. A dark impulsivity"

"Dark impulsivity?" Takemitchi went to think what happened to the past. 'That's right. Just like back he killed Kazutora. What suppressed his impulsivity have been his brother, Emma, Baji and Riku-chan' He thought.

"I'm scared of who i'll become in 12 years. I'm definitely not pleasant to be around. That's why i bid farewell goodbyes to all Toman members, you get it, right? I don't want you all do be involve with me. Takemitchy, promise me this"

"In 12 years, please stay away from me. Don't go back to the past to save me or something, to walk down this path is my own decision. Takemitchy, we will not be meeting again. So, let me tell you this for the last time"

"For the las time?"

"Please live a happy life!" Mikey smile and the video tape ended.

Takemitchi's heart ache

Takemitchi's heart ache. Riku is right, she's always right. Mikey is really selfish, he don't care about himself. He knew that Mikey hiding the pain by putting a smile to his face. That smile makes him more remember Riku, they have a similar smile.

"Mikey...stop. Stop with that smile, please.."

-------

"Fuck off man! Bonten this Bonten that! Stop mentioning their name at our shop, don't come ever again here" The muscular man said while beating Takemitchi. After watching the video tape that Mikey gave him, he started to find information by exploring around the city.