Chapter 16

• 𝑬𝒏𝒅 •

                               • 𝑬𝒏𝒅 •

Takemitchi, Mikey and Hina look at Kisaki's limp body that was covered in blood. After chasing him, Takemitchi finally found out the truth why Kisaki did all of this. It is because of Hina.

He tried to become of top Japan's delinquent but it was failed. After his hard works, Hina still didn't love him in the end.

Mikey send the Haitani brothers to the hospital with Draken since Mikey knows, Rindou was heartbroken after hearing Riku's death and want to see Riku so bad. Riku and Rindou love really each other, aren't they?

Even Riku was already gone, he still loves her with his whole heart and that will never change even she's dead. Rindou knows that Riku was watching him, she is always on their sides.

"Takemitchi, let's go. I'll still going to hospital" Mikey walk away, not caring about Kisaki's lifeless body on the road. Takemitchi and Hina followed him from behind. Before they leave him behind, Mikey muttered something.

"I will never forgive you, Kisaki"

----------

"R-Riku" The younger haitani started crying after seeing Riku laying in the morgue. Rindou cries his heart out as he held Riku's hand, where their promise ring was held. "I-i'm sorry, R-Riku. I d-didn't protect y-you. I-i'm sorry please"

Ran comfort his brother, patting his back. This is the first time he sees his little brother cry, especially to a girl, a girl he loves very much.

"You heard it didn't knew? She was killed by Kisaki not Izana. Kisaki manipulate Izana and killed Riku so they could defeat me" Mikey spoke beside Draken.

Mikey, Draken and Ran then leaves the room, to let Rindou time with Riku alone.  "Riku, you b-broke our p-promise. What should i do now? You're the only the person i will marry in the future"

"Riku, i love y-you" He stated as he brought Riku's hand up to his soft cheek. He intertwined his and her hand where their promise ring are. "I though, we will get married and will have a childrens but it was all ruined by Kisaki"

"I was so dumb. I didn't knew they had something in their minds. I regret joining the gang with them. I-I didn't even see you before the fight. I'm really sorry, i should be punish. I'm s-sorry" Rindou kept apologizing as he continue to cry until his eyes were all red and swollen. 

Rindou notice that she was wearing the pendant. "You wear it everyday huh. I too, i wear this because i was showing them that i really love you. But i failed to p-protect you"

A sudden wind pass Rindou on behind. He felt suddenly cold to his bones, as he felt someone is hugging him from behind.

"Thank you for the good memories, Rindou-san. Please take care of nii-chan, me and my siblings would be watching you, all of you. Remember, i'm always on your side Rindou-kun"

"I love you too"

A ghost whisper.
-----------

"I never see Rindou cry" Ran break the silence between Draken and Mikey. "This is the first time i saw him cry, especially to a girl"

"He clearly tell, he really loves Riku. Her name always coming out from Rindou's mouth everyday. At that moment, i knew he love her" Draken and Mikey just listen to him. Mikey's eyes were back to empty and guilt again.

"He told me, he wanted to marry Riku on the future and they will build a family. He knew that Riku's goal is to fulfill your sister's dream, a bride"

"But, i know your siblings are happy there. They would watch you everyday" Ran warmly smile a little. "I wanted Rindou for my sister. He protects Riku and helps her all the time. He'll try to cheer her up by taking her out, that's interest me. I've dreamt of them having a family" mikey responds after a whole silent.

"That's the reason i wanted Rindou for my sister. I'm thankful they love each other but...i thought they're gonna have a happy ending. The thought of Riku wanted to have a child with Rindou makes me proud and happy. I'm always happy with her decisions. I'm always with her that would make her happy" Mikey stated.

"Riku never took any likes to guys but when she found Rindou, she changed. Riku felt like she is happiest person in the world. She thought, Rindou doesn't love him back, she supports him when Rindou likes someone else not knowing it was her"

"Rindou too. He never cares for any girls but when he found Riku, he changed. I guess love can change people huh?" Ran let out a small chuckle. "I'm sorry for your lost. I never meet Riku but i wanted to meet her. I never thought i would meet her at death day"

----------

Stepping out of the morgue, Ran saw his brother's eyes. It was all red and swollen from crying. Rindou stay there for hours while the three was waiting for him outside the morgue.

"Tommorow will be her funeral. Come tommorow" Mikey announced to the haitani brothers. "Me and Draken will prepare everything. And to Izana's funeral"

Looking at the pendant, Rindou spoke in low tone. "We'll attend tommorow. We'll go now, thanks for letting us see Riku" He bow a little to show respect and thankful. Empty can be seen at his beautiful purple orbs.

Ran bow also at them and started to walk away. They're meant to be but at wrong time.

--------------

At Riku's funeral, Mikey held his head high just like at Emma's funeral. Riku is right, Mikey will never show his weakness, not to anyone.

All their friends and the Haitani brothers attend Riku's funeral. Rindou was sitting infront of Mikey and Riku's grandpa. "I love Riku" He bow.

"I'm very sorry. I couldn't protect her" Ran was sitting beside Mikey's friends. "I see you'd taken a liking towards her. I'm sure she is resting well with her older siblings" He smiles.

Rindou still can't accept the fact that she's already gone. He remembers they way she smiles, laugh and the memories they made for each other. The pendant they wore everyday. The promise. And the words that Riku said to him. Tears started to fall at his eyes as he said to himself,

'She is gone but she used to be mine'