Chapter 22

• 𝑩𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 •

                              • 𝑩𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 •

"I wanted to talk with you, Mikey" Mikey just hummed and sat on the large chair. "What do you want to talk about?"

"It's about Toman and Riku" Mikey stared at her lilac eyes with his dark gaze. "Well, i didn't want to talk with you about that" He replied coldly. "Mikey, why did you have to disband Toman? You could continue being leader of Toman. And Riku...she was my best friend, i know she doesn't want this future for you"

"Don't bring Riku here"

"Why? It's because you feel guilty after her death?"

"No"

"Then what?"

"Like i said earlier, i don't want to bring that topic. It's none of your business"

"What do you mean it's none of my business!? Are you fucking serious right now Manjiro!? Mikey, me, you, Riku and Emma are childhood friends, i know you very well. I've promised Riku i'll bring you back to your old self! And Draken, you abandoned Draken! After the Toman was disbanded, he become depressed! Emma, Riku and Toman are the only family he have but you ruined it! Why!? Just why!? Riku....if you didn't leaver her alone....s-she wouldn't be dead. If you let her stay by your side t-then, she would be a-alive and having a relationship w-with Rindou"

Mikey just listen to her words as he notice, tears started to fall from her eyes. "You're strong right? T-then, why did Riku and Emma have to died?" Her voice started to shake from crying. "How did you know how Riku die? And how did you know Rindou?"

"Inui, he told me everything" Mikey didn't spoke after hearing her answer. "Mikey...the only person closest to you now is only Draken. You should talk to him or just see him, t-that would be enough for me. And i think, he would be a little glad to see you" Y/n ask, hoping he would agree but instead,

"No" Y/n clench her fist in tight. "You don't really care about him? After being friends with him!? Now, you don't want to see him!?" She shouted. Sighing, Y/n took of the ring she was wearing and throw it to him.

"I don't want to marry you in the future if  you keep doing this.  I don't care if i broke our promise when we were a childs, but all i need to said you is, if something happened to Draken....i'll see you at the battle" She said for the last time before walking away and slamming the door close.

"Y/n..."

----------

Tommorow, at Brahman's hideout, 7pm

Benkei and Waka were playing cards while Y/n was just watching them play. The yesterday talk with Mikey still can't get out of her. She didn't know if she make a right decision or not.

Honestly, she was afraid to fight him. He's a boy and she's a girl, Mikey definelty more stronger than her. But she's sure, Mikey would never hurt a girl.