Chapter 13

•𝐆𝐨𝐧𝐞•

                              •𝐆𝐨𝐧𝐞•

"What is this?" Draken stared at Riku's lifeless body. Yesterday, he just saw Riku happily playing with Rindou. Now, she's laying in the morgue. Takemitchi look at Mikey who's sitting down on the chair while looking down like lifeless, he looks tired.

"Mikey, let's go outside for a bit" Draken said while walking away. He didn't wait for Mikey to stand up and just leave. Both of them, they look very tired and shocked about what happened.

"What happened?" Draken ask Mikey. Mikey just stayed quite and look down. Draken suddenly punched Mikey in the face. "You were there, how could you let this happen?"

"What the fuck were you doing!?" Draken shout. Mikey didn't answer him. Yeah, Mikey was there but he failed to protect her. He didn't know this would happen. Takemitchi knew shits about to go down and kneel down.

"It was my fault! I was closest to her around that time, but i couldn't save her! It wasn't Mikey's fault!" He shout. "It's all my fault! So, Draken-kun if there's anyone to blame, it's me!"

"You shouldn't be punching Mikey!" Draken didn't listen at his words and continue to punch Mikey. "You build Toman to protect everyone right?!" Takemitchi wrapped his hands around Draken's waist to stop him from punching Mikey. "Please stop it Draken-kun!"

"Pah-chin got arrested, Baji is dead, Kazutora got arrested, Emma is dead. Now, Riku too!?" Draken continue to punch Mikey until he collapsed.

-------------

"Mikey-kun" Takemitchi stared at Mikey who's still can't get over Riku's death. They still didn't know who killed Emma and now, Riku is dead. "Mikey-kun, this is the final battle between Tenjiku and Toman. The whole Toman can't move without your command" Takemitchi said.

Mikey didn't answer him and just looking down. "Mikey-kun, the one who killed Riku is Kisaki" He said as tears started to fall from his eyes. "I'm sorry i didn't protect Riku. I couldn't catch him"

"Mikey-kun, i'll settle thing with Tenjiku alone" Takemitchi said before walking away. He knew that Mikey and Draken can't go to the war because of Riku's death. They need to continue the fight, and to pay back of what Kisaki did to Riku also.

-----------

A gunshot was heard in the place where the fight between Tenjiku and Toman, Kisaki shoot Takemitchi at his foot. "I won't die if you're aiming at my foot" Takemitchi said to Kisaki.

He remember the faces of his friends, his girlfriend, the face of Mikey before he died at future and the face of Riku before she died. He slowly stand up and look at Kisaki with confident expression. "Even if i die, i won't lose!"

Shakily pointing the gun, Kisaki look at Takemitchi as he started to get scared. "I will kill you" Kisaki pointed the gun at his forehead. Takemitchi waited Kisaki to shoot but he didn't. "Go ahead, shoot me. It should be easy to you right? You killed Riku so, it should be easy for you" Takemitchi glance at Izana and Rindou.