10 Ways To Annoy Two-Faced People

Hey everyone! Ever met someone you thought was amazing and so lovely? And then you turn your back to hear they're talking about you in a bad way, and are possibly the worst human being ever? Well, here's how to annoy them.

1. Pretend like nothing is wrong, and always act EXTRA happy when you're around them.

2. Give them a penny/5 cent coin, depending on where you live, and say, "This reminded me of you, because you're two faced and unnecessary in our daily lives".

3. When you're talking to them, say, "Yeah, that's nice, can I talk to the other side?".

4. When describing them, say, "I don't know why they casted Aaron Eckhart, to play 'Two-Face', they should've cast (Insert person's name) instead, would've been more fitting for the role. (This is about Batman, for anyone who may not know).

5. Imitate their two-faced side. (Ex. if they are happy, imitate what their other personality would do).

6. If they try to hug you, say, "I've only got one side, would that go against your rules?".

7. If they make up an excuse for being two-faced, (Ex. they're bipolar), give them a book about puberty, bookmarking the 'mood swings' section and say, "Nope, you're just hormonal and messed up, just I like I assumed from the start".

8. When they walk into a room, play songs like 'Backstabber' (Kesha) or 'Instant Karma' (John Lennon). Anything about two-faced people.

9. Tell them they have something on their shoulder, and then say, "Sorry, it's just the other side of your two-faced personality".

10. Act absurdly two-faced, only to them. If they ask why, say, "Oh, didn't you hear? I was pretending to be you!".