10 Ways To Annoy People At The Beach

Hey everyone! Welcome to this week's update which is *drum roll* 10 Ways To Annoy People At The Beach! *applause* *breaks out to lady gaga* (Comment below if you like that song) Anyway, enjoy!

1. Purposely destroy people's sandcastle and tell them that your eyes are broken.

2. Act like a seagull and nag people for chips. (This is actually quite creepy.)

3. When people have finished surfing or boogie boarding say to them, "You were one with the wave bro.." (Say it to every single person.)

4. Mimic what the lifeguards are doing. (If they're sitting on thier chair, do the same. If they're doing lifeguard stuff, do the same.)

5. Lie on the sand and flop around and pretend to be a fish. (If you follow people around while doing this is, it just looks so weird.)

6. Go to a near by beach canteen/ shop and ask them if they have Jellyfish Jam.

7. Go into the water and come out a few minutes later looking all sad. If someone asks you what's wrong, say, "I couldn't find Spongebob." (Oh, two spongebob references in one chapter! Such a rebel.)

8. Hide people's blankets under the sand.

9. Bury yourself from neck down and place a magazine on your head. Then, get a friend to place money on your stomach and if people go to pick it up, Immediately get up and scream, "YOU'RE STEALING MY MONEY" (Do this constantly)

10. Have a sandball war with other people. (Have like castles and barriers and mini tanks. Make it all intense and serious.)