10 Ways To Annoy People In Airplanes/Aeroplanes

Ello Jellos! I told you I'd be updating regularly!, Here is 10 ways to annoy people in airplanes/aeroplanes or whatever you people call it these days :) Hope you enjoy because there is alot more coming up shortly. 

1.Press the help button and demand cotton candy.

2.Lean your chair back before the plane is about to take off and pretend to sleep so you won't get told off.

3.Go to the toliet, lock your self for a few minutes. (Its always smart to take your phone with you.)

4.Read out the evacutation procedure and scream, "Mum Mum were all gonna die!!!!!!!!!!!!"

5.Tell the flight people that the person next to is a vegetarian.

6.If your on a plane without arm rests. Sleep on the lap of the person next to you. (Be sure you know this person. Although it'd be hilarious if you didnt know them)

7.Instead of going to the toilet in your area go to the first class one.

8.When you get on the plane push everyone out of the way and get the window seat so that you get in peoples way when you get out of your chair.

9.If your flight has movie screens watch a very scary or comedy movie and scream or laugh for everything.

10.Steal, well "Borrow" the food of the person next to and demand someone else took it.(You can also do this with blankets).