10 Ways To Annoy Prank Callers

Hey everyone! This is so very late and I apoligise for that. Past few days have been really busy and I haven't had the time. Hope you enjoy how to annoy prank callers! 

1. Start having a general conversation with them.

2. Prank call them back.

3. Put on an accent and pretend you can't understand them. (Will only work if you're fluent in a foreign language).

4. Go along with the prank. (EG. If it's a pizza prank, ask them how long it'll take.)

5. Go on a really long rant about how that person just ruined your day.

6. Pick up and say exactly what's on your voicemail message.

7. Pick up the phone, breathe very heavily, maybe scream/ squeal and then hang up. (This is so weird and creepy, you don't even understand).)

8. When you pick up and they've finished talking, say, "This call will self destruct in 3,2,1" and then hang up.

9. Answer the phone and say, "Please hold, we will put you through to someone as soon as we can". Then start playing music and just keep them on hold until they hang up.

10. When you pick up the phone just say these magical words. "If you call again, I will find and I will kill you." (They'll be sure to hang up and leave you alone after that).