summary

⚠️ Mention of drugs and abuse

Kaz wilder. He's the definition of a wild card and ruthlessly blunt. From the mischief in his eyes to his crazy actions. People say he doesn't have a heart but they just haven't got far enough.

He's a single child, with and empire at his feet. Grew up rich but hated the money, partyed till his feet dropped. Dead beat mum who choose drugs over him and that stuff took her life when he was seven. After that he grew up with his abusive dad who didn't care what he did, so that's were his life went to shit.

Then his dad died when he was fifteen and he inherited it all, the billions of money his dad kept. He didn't know what he did he never asked if he did that was a belt to the back. His guess was a secret killer. He managed to avoid foster care with his money.

Drugs, alcohol, smoke, graffiti, fight, party and most of all piss of the law, those are the things he loves.

But kaz wilder had a secret one what no one knew a were-jaguar was both an Olmec motif and a supernatural entity, perhaps a deity. He was born like it he didn't know where it came from but his dad did like to experiment things on him.

What happens when he decides to go to forks? And meets a shy brunette and they both help eachother in ways they cant imagine.

That's what I imagine his full form as. His half form will be like the wolfs in teen wolf expect his eyes are green.

 His half form will be like the wolfs in teen wolf expect his eyes are green