08

"Refill" the bartender asks him

"Yh" the bartender pours the bourbon into his glass.

"You look like your having a shit day." The bartender asks him.

"Try year." He looks up to see the name tag pinned on the man's chest. "You ever had someone who's like a sister to you run away to Italy Jo?" He asks.

"No only child guess I'm lucky that way." The bartender says, before walking away.

"Yeah aren't we all until we care." He mutters. Taking a sip of bourbon.

Suddenly his phone pinged.

Charizard 💪
She's home.

He ignored it, he knew Charlie knew where he is. And he allowed him to go because Charlie thought he could use a break.

Kaz has been here all day it's been three days since Bella left. He's been here since early afternoon. Drowning his sorrows.

The first day he spent with Charlie trying to ease the poor guy that his daughter will come back.

The second day he spent with Leah and Seth to try and help them with shifting, Seth loves it Leah not so much she hates the fact that all the boys can hear her thoughts and how she can hear there's especially Sam's.

And sue has also become part of the council she's taken Harry's place and she's getting the hang of it, he thinks she's whip all there arses.

And now to the third were he is now drowning his sorrows in Bella going to Italy to save that stupid selfish Cullen kaz swears if he ever sees him he'll threaten to rip out his spine with his teeth and wear it as a belt.

But he was also drinking to try and take away a little bit if the pain that Harry's dead. He's not coming back kaz. That what kaz will tell himself.

So here he was sat in a bar on the outskirts of forks, drinking alone. He was just wearing black jeans, and a grey t-shirt and his famous leather jacket, with his new white and black converse.

He was so lost in thought he didn't notice the chair beside him being pulled out. And a pale skinned teenage girl sitting in it.

"Hello." A bell like voice flooded through his right ear and he swears he has never heard a more heavenly sound.

Kaz turned to the side of him to see he the heavenly voice belongs too. He swears his heart skipped a beat, his breath caught in his throat, he even probably thought for the first time in his life he might be blushing from just a simple hello.

The girl, no woman kaz thought she's Pettie and pixie like which he find absolutely gorgeous and adorable omg kaz stop. And her hair is short, back and spiky which kaz thinks really suits her. And her eyes...