24

"I said fuck off!" Kaz yelled at the top of his lungs the morning of Bella and Edwards wedding

"I said fuck off!" Kaz yelled at the top of his lungs the morning of Bella and Edwards wedding. He's face down in bed tired, and these crazy vampires want him to get up.

"Don't make me do it!" Rosalie hissed at him trying to pull him out of bed but he seemed to have a grip on the headboard. She huffs. "Fine! I'm getting Alice."

He heard the door slam shut and he let out a breather before trying to relax again but before he could he felt a body jump on top of him. "Common get dressed for me please." Alice asked nicely into his ear which made him shiver.

"Okay." He turned around with Alice still on top of him so now she was straddling his chest. He looked her over and she wasn't even dressed she was in a purple gown. "You not even dressed."

"I'm going to help Bella. God knows she needs help getting dressed." Alice rolled her eyes with a smile.

"Yes make sure she doesn't look like a clown. Seth's out there." He chuckled.

"I'll be back soon." She leaned in to give him a peck on the lips, she jumped of him going to the door.

"Get dressed." She pointed at him as she left.

He sighed before basically throwing himself out of bed grumbling swear words which Esme will definitely have is head for. He walked towards Alice's walk in closet to pick up his suit what she had hung up for him.

It was an all black suit with a white shirt, and black dress shoes, his tie had a silver clip on

It was an all black suit with a white shirt, and black dress shoes, his tie had a silver clip on. He got himself dressed and walked back into the bedroom just as the door opened.

Alice closed the door just having came back from helping Bella with her makeup while rose did her hair and raven say on the couch doing absolutely nothing. She leaned against the door biting her lip as she watched kaz stand Infront of the mirror buttoning up his sleeves.

"God bless me." Alice says eyeing kaz in his suit.

He sends her a Checky wink through the mirror, after finished up with his buttons he turns to her and spreads his arms out. "I take it I look good?"