50

It had been a long nine months

It had been a long nine months. Carlisle had predicted that Alice would give birth very soon so he had warned kaz not to anger the hormonal woman.

It was quite the shock to the Cullen family with Alice's pregnancy, she had been eating normal human food and she took quite a liking to harbios. Which kaz was very upset about having to give her but when his girlfriend gave him a look to say 'ill strangle you' he quickly handed them over.

It was a normal human pregnancy which Carlisle found fascinating considering he thought the babe would grow faster with both Kaz and Alice's genes.

Charlie had kept popping around alot to check on Alice and offer any support he could, but also keeping an eye on Kaz to see how he was doing.

But he didn't have to keep an eye on the boy.

Kaz had been doing everything and anything humanly and inhumanly possible to make sure Alice had been comfortable and happy. He took over working on the baby's room Alice thought it was a girl but Kaz thought it was a boy, but they didn't want to know what the child was because it didn't matter, so they made the baby room a bit of both.

There was a big bet going round the Cullen house of the gender of the baby. Edward and Emmet had on boy whereas the others had girl.

Issac was rooting for a girl, he kind of  wondered what kaz would be like to a daughter, but then he just looked at kaz and Bree. Issac and Bree had stayed at the Cullen house all the time Esme designed them both a room.

"How are you feeling?" Kaz asked his girlfriend as he walked towards her with a glass of blood mixed with lemonade which Alice had taken a liking to.

"Better today." Alice took the glass from where she sat on the couch with a smile. "Charlie sent over a blue blanket, I think he's hoping for a grandson." She took a sip of her drink kaz had made her. "And Carlisle thinks I'll pop soon."

"Well Charlie may be right." Kaz took a seat next to her and she leaned her head on his shoulder, he played with her fingers tracing the lines.

Alice looked up at him seeing that he was staring at her hands in deep thought. "What's wrong?" She asked.

"Nothing."

"Hey." Alice said gripping his hands and placing the other one on his cheek. "I don't need to look into the future to see something's bothering you." He looked upset and she didn't like when he was upset, these last nine months he's been doing everything for her.

"You think I'll be good at this? The whole dad thing." Kaz asked as he lifted his head up to look at her.

Alice sat up immediately bringing one of his hands to her stomach, as she cupped her hand on his cheek.

"I know you'll be the best dad ever. You know how I know that?" Alice asked him, and he shook his head. "Because i see how you are with Issac and Bree and even Renesmee. They aren't biologically yours yet you love them as your own, so I could only imagine how much you'll love your own fleas and blood."