01

'welcome to forks Washington'

Population 3175 now 3176.

Driving down the long road to enter the center of forks in his black 1969 Chevrolet Camaro sat a just turned 18 year old boy named kaz wilder.

This boy really lived up to his last name.

It was a Sunday afternoon he decided to move to a more quite place. He originally lived in southern California born and raised that's why he hated it all the memories of his junkie mum and abusive dad. He certainly has the money to move, it was the only props he got from his parents.

He had already applied to school he was at the start of his senior year it's not like he needed to go school he had money alot of it. But he just loves to piss the teachers off.

Finally arriving in town at the town centre he pulled up to a dinner he saw, parked his car in an empty spot, locked his car, and made his way inside.

He took notice of everyone staring at him and his car he didn't care though he was hungry. He walked inside ruffling his brown hair from the wind, his grey-ish green eyes scanned the place for a seat and he found one at the bar.

He sat down smoothing out his leather jacket, and messing with his hoodie trying to see if he could find a waitress.

One found him she noticed him when he walked in she heard the bell ring.

Cora. He read her name tag. She gave him a sweet smile.

"What can I get you?" She asked him with a sweet smile. Even she could she people glancing at him wanting to knew who he is he was able to hear some of them.

He looks young.

He looks like trouble.

He's so hot.

Omg just look at him, in his leather jacket jeez he's so fineee.

He smirked as he heard them in went straight to his ego.

"Burger, chips and a milkshake please." He may be rude but he respected his elders and people who have of a nice vibe.

"Coming right up"she told him walking of to make the meal.

As she was gone kaz just sat there playing with a napkin to keep his hands busy, he ended up making a delicate swan. By the time Cora came back with his food.

"Enjoy" she said. He muttered a thanks in response.

He was starving so it didn't take him long to finish his food he was just now enjoying his chocolate milkshake.

He heard the bell go again and heard some sit down a couple seats away from him. People greated the man as he walked pass it was almost like he was a celebrity.

Cheif swan. That's why then he's the cheif.

Charlie placed his take away order in and sat waiting for it so he could take it home to his and his daughter hopefully she would eat some tonight.

He glanced to the side of him and saw a kid he looked to be the same age as Bella. He didn't see any parents.

"You staying or just passing through kid?" He knew it may be nosey but to him he couldn't help he had a soft spot for kids he wanted to make sure the boy was okay.

"Staying," kaz replied glancing at him. He didn't know why but he felt comfortable around the man.

"You buy yourself or parents in the car?" Mr swan asked hopefully the kid had parents.

"Myself, parents are six feet under" kaz replied like he didn't care to which he didn't care.

"Oh you got a place to stay tonight?" He didn't bring up the parents he could tell the kid didn't care so he wouldn't want to make him relive it.

"Yh hotel down the road, this a good milkshake you know." Kaz said to the man it really was a good milkshake a way to kaz's heart was milkshakes and haribos.

"Okay that's good. They are I like the chocolate ones best myself my daughter likes strawberry ones more" Charlie said he wanted to make conversation and know his name.

"Your daughter dose she go forks highschool?" Kaz asked he didn't mind this guy he seemed nice and gave a chilled vibe.

"Yeah she's a senior just started what about you?" Charlie asked

"Senior. It was nice talking to you but I gotta go just want to crash on my bed." Kaz said getting up putting money down on the counter, smoothing out his clothes and picking up his napkin swan.

"You got a name or do I have to keep calling you kid? Kid." Charlie asked with a soft smile.

"Kaz. Kaz wilder." Kaz said turning to face the man. "You got a name or do I just have to keep calling you old man? Old man." Kaz joked. He knew his was the cheif.

"Charlie swan. And I'm not that old I could still kick your ass kid" Charlie said chuckling he felt calm around this boy he felt the protectiveness to him like he did to Bella even though he just met him.

"I'm sure you could." He replied chuckling. He looked at the swan in his hand and walked over to Charlie and placed the napkin swan Infront of him. "See you around swan"

With that he left the building entered the car and made his way to hotel.

"You get his name?" Someone asked the cheif.

Charlie was still thinking about the kid. He didn't know what it was but he felt like he needed the kid in his life and that the kid needed him.

He turned away from the door and looked down at the swan in front of him he held it in his hands and had to admit it was pretty dam good.

"Kaz. Kaz wilder"