26

Sat on the couch in the Cullen family household you would find the three boys, Emmet Jasper and kaz playing mario kart on the Xbox

"Oh fuck of you twat." Kaz yelled from being hit with another blue shell in first place. "Of fuck off just fuck off." He says when Jasper overtakes him.

"No!" Jasper screamed as he was hit with a red shell. "Kaz!"

"Yes?" He asks innocently with a smirk, although it quickly drops when Emmet ruins his fun. "You fucking fucker!"

"God your both shit." Emmet grins from the right end of the couch.

"Will you stop swearing." Esme appears in the door way of the living room with a stern look on her face.

"Sorry." All three boys mutter before they get back into the game, although there concentration was broke when the phone went off, "fuck off!" Kaz glared at the tv when the phone was going off.

Alice walked over to the phone seeing as the three boys on the couch weren't going to get up to get it. "Bella?"

"Isn't she meant to be having sex with Edward for two weeks?" Kaz questions the two boys on the couch.

"Maybe Edward couldn't do it." Emmet shrugs.

"Well he was a virgin for one hundred years, maybe he doesn't know, how?." Jasper says adding to Emmet and kaz's story.

"Will you three shut up!" They all jumps as Alice appears in front of them with the phone away from her ear.

"Baby. Your on the way of the TV." Kaz states as he leans into jasper to get a better view of the TV, Alice shoots him a look before huffing and walking away. "I love you!" He calls after her.

"Are you alright?" There was a pause before Alice continued. "Why what's wrong I just..." Alice trailed off grabbing the other vampires in the houses attention, well the three on the couch listen in while still keeping there eyes on the screen.

"Bella what's wrong?" Carlisle questions so kaz guessed that he had the phone now.

"I don't know, I'm a little worried. Can vampires go into shock?"Bella asked from the other end of the phone. Kaz looked at Emmet to Jasper who shook there heads saying they've never gone into shock.

"Has Edward been hurt?" Carlisle asked worry evident in his tone.

"Maybe he got stuck." Emmet smirked dirty minded, although kaz let out a chuckle and Jasper couldn't help but laugh at his brother.

"Do you mind you shithead." Emmet groaned when he was knocked of rainbow road again, the three of them just started the new race and he'd already fallen off twice now.

"Boy's." Carlisle sends them a look telling them to quite down.

"No. I know that it's impossible, but I think that I'm pregnant." That made the three boys on the couch freeze for a moment before kaz's character knocks into Emmet and set of a silent world war three on mario kart. "Whoa! Carlisle, I swear, something just moved inside me."

"Is this even possible?" Edward's voice could be heard now. If kaz had to guess he assumed Edward had got himself unstuck and snatched the phone from his new wife.

"I don't know." Carlisle truthfully answered.

"Bro. Dad doesn't know." Emmets tone was now a bit worried even though he just rammed Jasper of the rack.

"You should probably come back so that we can figure out what it is." Carlisle suggested. After a few more words were exchanged, Carlisle hung up.

The whole house was tense as the ones stood up all exchanged somber looks, while the three boys on the couch where addicted to finding the rainbow road track.