07

Jacob and kaz lost the red haired vampire

Jacob and kaz lost the red haired vampire. Bella wasn't kidding when she said she was fast even kaz couldn't keep up in full form she was there one second then the next she was in the flipping sky.

They followed her to the water where they saw Bella in freaking water. Oh my god kaz thought. Jacob leapt in while kaz met him down at the shore.

Jacob pulls her out and carry's her to kaz and tries to get air in her lungs.

"Come on Bella." Jacob mutters.

"Can't you hold her warm her up or something." Kaz says. So that's what Jacob does he pulls Bella closer.

She suddenly starts sputtering up water and breathing again.

"Oh thank the devil." Kaz groans. Jacob gives him a weird look.

"What happened?" Bella asks.

"What happened was you jumped of a dam cliff." Kaz snaps. Bella mutters a sorry while, getting closer to Jacob who was having the same thoughts as kaz but but his tongue. So he was thankful kaz didn't.

"Get her home! I'm gonna go help out a Harry's place!" Sam yells over to them, once he knew Bella was okay he heads off.

Kaz snaps his head up but Sam's already gone. He shots Jacob a look knowing he must know what going on because of the mind link.

"What happened to harry?" Both kaz and Bella questions at the same time. Jacob looks at Bella before looking at kaz.

Jacob knew in the small amount of time kaz and harry knew eachother they formed a bound same with kaz and all the Clearwater's but harry helped him. She Jacob looked at him in sorrow.

"Harry Clearwater had a heart attack." Jacob says looking at kaz.

"What is he okay?" Bella questions.

"He didn't make it." Jacob finishes looking at kaz, Bella looks at kaz to.

He feels his eyes flicker green he turns around from them both and falls to his knees and punches the ground, marking up his hands that will heal but his hands get covered in blood.

Jacob let's go off Bella for a second and pulls kaz back so he can't hurt himself anymore.

"Hey, hey I got you." Jacob whispers to him as kaz tries to get out his arms.

"Hey kaz, kaz... Look at me..." Bella gets in front of him grabs his face to make him look at her. "Roar" Bella says, she knew kaz wouldn't cry he'd want to yell or scream or hurt himself. So she went with the one what involved no one getting hurt.

He let out a load roar that had Jacob letting him go and covering his ears, Bella coves hears aswell even though Jacob heard it worst it still made her whince. Sam, Jared, Paul and embry all heard it and knew it was kaz and look down. That was a pain scream.