15

"Fucking hell

"Fucking hell." Kaz mutters as raven's arm smacks him across the stomach. They where back at school today, Edward and Bella came back yesterday. And he, Alice, Jasper and raven had just got out their car. "What was that for?"

"To get you to shut up so I can listen to the love triangle and tell rose about it. We have big bets going on" raven says, she brings Jasper to her side so he can watch with her, he also finds the triangle interesting.

"I don't care about that." He turns to Alice. "Can't we just skip again?"

"No." She bops his nose grinning at him. "We've already skipped enough times this week." She smoothed out the collar of his shirt.

" She smoothed out the collar of his shirt

"We skipped twice." Kaz held up two fingers.

"One I took you to our lake two we were chasing Victoria," Alice put up a third finger. "Oh look and three, you didn't want to leave bed so we stayed at your house watching the vampire diaries."

"You act like you didn't enjoy all those times." He mumbles taking Alice's bag and throwing it on his shoulder and stomping his way into school.

Leaving a giggling Alice walking behind him.

----

"Uhhhhhhhh!" Kaz flops on his bed, throwing Alice's and his school bag somewhere in the room. "I hate school." His speech is muffled from his face being stuffed in his pillow.

Alice follows closely behind sliding ontop of him wrapping her arms around his waist.

"I know baby but now you get to do what you love doing. Nothing." She's kisses his cheek three times.

He turns over making sure Alice stays lying on top of him. "Do you want to do something?"

Alice sits up so sees straddling him. "I can think of things." She leans closer ghosting her lips over his, he leans in closer but she pulls back. "Shopping." She jumps of leaving a dumbfounded kaz.

"What!"

"Get up where going shopping."

----