42

It had been a few days now since Issac had been brought into the supernatural world

And he loved every minute of it.

He'd been staying on kaz's couch in his room, he'd face time his dad a couple times to make sure they knew he wasn't dead.

Issac let out a soft cat like sound, and kaz raised his eyebrows at him. They were both currently in the woods next to the Cullen's household, where the vampires where watching wanting to know more about the wilder boy.

"I can't do it." Isaac said, with a frown on his lips. As he stared at kaz who looked down at him with a small smile from a distance you wouldn't see it but up close you could.

"Yes you can." Kaz said, he walked behind the boy putting his hand son his shoulders. "Your a wearjaguar a hybrid, my first beta, your apart of my pack. You can do anything. Just breathe." Kaz took a deep breath and Issac followed his lead. "And roar."

Issac took a deep breath before his eyes glowed yellow and his teeth grew and he opened his mouth.

He roared, so load that the vampires in the house winced, and the shifters across the treaty glanced over to the other side.

Kaz took a step back and grinned

In the past few days Issac had come along great he was good with his speed but still working on his strength. He could sense thing with his hearing and see further with his sight. He could tear skin with his claws like he did when he fought kaz, so the older boy could see how much skill he had.

Issac turned around and grinned throwing his hands up the air. "Yeah!" He shouted before throwing himself on kaz who chuckled patting his back.

"Well done."

Rosalie walked out the house walking towards the two boys with a smile on her face. "Congratulations, seems your coming along well Issac." She smiled down at the young boy, who grins up at her.

"Thank you."

"Go on." Kaz looked down at Issac after seeing the look on Rosalie's face once she looked at him. "Clean up."

The young boy nodded before heading of to clean up using kaz's shower.

"What's wrong?" The wild boy asks.

"Carlisle thinks he found something." She says looking at him with a worried look his her eyes.

He sighs before following after the blonde inside the house as they walked together to Carlisle's office.

The first thing he noticed when he walked through the door was the papers and the books spread out everywhere lying open, some where on the floor some where across his desk sprawled over his laptop.

Carlisle's head shot up when he heard the beat of kaz's heart enter his office. "Here. I believe this is the reason, why Issac saw your eyes glow red that night on the roof." Carlisle sat kaz down on the seat he was previously on and showed him the research on the laptop, but also handed him a old thick brown book.

"You think I can read all this?" Kaz looked up at him questionable. "I'll walk right out that door right now."

"Just read the top sentences kaz." Rosalie said coming over to stand above him moving her hand to show him the sentence in the book.

"It's rare something that doesn't happen within a hundred years, but every once in a while a beta or omega could be become an alpha. Without having to take or steal that power. They call it a true alpha, someone who rises truly on the strength of character. By a sere force of will."

Carlisle finished saying the first paragraph as he stood over kaz, seeing the boy not wanting to read once he saw how long it was.

It was silent and Rosalie and Carlisle looked down at the boy who they both believed was a true alpha, he rubbed his hand down his face. "That's not possible. In a dick."

"We know." Rosalie said rolling her eyes.

"And I don't even have a pack to become an alpha. Well I now have Issac but thats not enough I think." Kaz rambles looking between the two.

"You already have one." The three look up to see Tanya Denali stood in the doorway a eyes glanced around the room at the mess before they landed on kaz. "A pack doesn't always have to be one supernatural kind. You can have as many as you please."

"And your is filled with vampires." Tanya steps forward coming fully into the room, she knew everyone upstairs was listening. "At the wedding I saw it, and I see it now. The way you are with each of them. The way your always trying to make Rosalie laugh, or the way you help Emmet be a mennis to society. The way you help Jasper with his hunger and he helps you with your anger, the way the Bella looks to you for approval before making a decision or the way no matter how many time you pick on Edward he will always have your back. And the way Bree that young girl upstairs idolise's you like your a king yourself, and the way that sixteen year old boy would follow your every word without a second thought."

"And even though there not here right now I know that raven would kick your ass then follow you into a fight. And Alice. Well that one doesn't need explaining anyone with eyes can see that reason."

Kaz looked up at her as she explained, as she listed of the reasons why all the Cullen children would follow kaz to the ends of the world.

"There your pack kaz, and y the looks of it they'd follow you anywhere."

Rosalie looked at him, she never thought of it like that but she never had to thin of it like that until now, and honestly if she was apart of kaz's pack she didn't care if anything it felt right.

Emmet grinned from where he sat on the floor watching TV, they were a pack, the whole of them, who always knew that they'd be superheroes.

Jasper smirked, he'd had to follow leaders before in the war kr with Maria. But kaz he'd follow kaz anywhere, he go straight on into war if kaz needed it done.

Bella thought about it that connection that was there even before she was a vampire, there was something, was she in his pack even as human and just not known?

Edward had read kaz's mind over and over and he find it interesting, the way the kaz always doubts himself when making decisions but now, now they find out he's a true alpha, he always knew kaz would do something wild.

Bree smiles but also frowns knowing that the comment about her was going to go right to his head and inflate his ego. But she couldn't deny the truth and that was she does idolise him he's the closest thing she has to a father figure.

Issac looks up into the mirror ontop kaz's desk as his eyes glow yellow. Kaz was his alpha a d he was a beta, Issac felt honoured to be the first true beta to kaz.

It was silent on the whole house, so much so that all you could hear where the three heartbeats in the house.

"Well shit."

Kaz was the one to brake the silence.