48

"Now you know

"Now you know." Kaz snapped back to attention when he heard his girlfriend's voice. "That's your future. Unless you decide on another." Alice sternly looked the main king in the eye's as if daring him to attack now.

Aro's eye's drifted over to kaz they stayed there for a long time, this young boy had wipped out his best guard's and handed his brother over to death but most of all Kaz wilder had killed him and enjoyed it. Edward was going to do it quick but Kaz made it long a painful.

Kaz moved his eyes from Alice over to Aro to see the man staring at him there was something in his eyes that reminded Kaz of the time he'd threatened mike.

He's afraid of you.

"We cannot alter our course. The child still poses a grave threat." Caius said, taking a step closer towards his brother trying to convince him to not back down. Kaz rolled his eyes this king was as desperate for a fight as he is.

"But what if you were sure she could remain concealed from the human world? Could we leave in peace?" Edward stepped forward after having read Alice's mind. He'd seen it all, the whole battle he knew why Aro's eyes kept flickering to Kaz, he found it hilarious how Aro was scared of Kaz the 'the hyrbid' yet the vampire that the king was stood infront of could turn that bad hybrid into a dog in seconds.

"Of course. But that cannot be known." Caius said from his spot shaking his head.

"Actually, it can." Edward spoke up to the blonde king.

Issac looked up at Kaz who looked like he was lost in space right now, Kaz looked to Rose to see if she knew but she just shrugged her shoulders.

"You're no help." He muttered, although groaned when a sharp jab came at his rib. But his pain dosen't last long when he see's two random people with hardly any clothes on go stand beside Raven and Alice, Kaz narrowed his eyes at the male who they hell was this dude. 

"I've been searching for witnesses of my own among the Ticuna tribes of Brazil." Alice said to Volturi this time she was trying to sway them all not just the kings. Although she quickly shot Kaz a apologetic smile he'd always wnated to go to Brazil. He pouted at her and tapped his lips and she rolled her eyes of course he wanted a kiss to make it all better.

"We have enough witnesses" Caius snapped at Alice.

Kaz took a step forward. "Don't speak to my girl like that you bleach blonde bitch." Caius looked offended at his words going to respond but his brother spoke up instead.

"Let him speak, brother."

"I am half human, half vampire. Like the child. A vampire seduced my mother, who died giving birth to me. My aunt Huilen raised me as her own. I made her immortal." The guy stood beside Alice said aloud, Issac's jaw dropped open so Kaz leaned over to close it.

"Damm." Both the hybrid's said as Emmet nodded in agreement. Jasper would of done the same but he was to busy staring at Raven.

"How old are you?" Bella rushed to ask, Kaz could understand why she was worried if she would have to watch her daughter pass away before her.