19

It has been a few days since the first day of training

first day of training. And since then neither Alice or kaz went to one. They would train together.

Kaz had told Alice everything on what happened that day in training. She stroked his hair and listened to each word. She hadn't told her family because in her opinion it wasn't any off their business unless kaz wanted to say.

No one brought it up because they didn't want to make the wearjaguer relive the moment.

Since the day, if it was possible kaz and Alice were even more closer, attached at the hip where one was so was the other.

Alice spent more time around the swan household getting to know Charlie more. They would watched a game together but once Alice's team beat his, Charlie wasn't happy.

So to make up for it Alice brought him so new clothes saying he would look 'very fashionable Mr swan' Charlie agreed once he saw the young girl wasn't backing down until he said yes.

Kaz wasn't happy that Edward wasn't fighting he didn't understand it. He couldn't understand how Edward would be sitting at the top of a mountain with Bella while his family risked there lives.

For the mess he got them in.

So that led them to now Alice was arranging Bella and kaz's cover up while Bella was at the top of the mountain with Edward, while kaz was actually fighting.

"This weekend?" Charlie questions looking from kaz to Alice.

"Yes sir, my family are going camping and my brother wants kaz there to teach him how to fish." She looks towards her boyfriend, who had no clue on how to fish.

"And you and Bella will be staying at your house to have a sleepover?" He pauses. "And I told you to call me Charlie, Alice."

"Sorry Charlie, my parents said it was okay for me and Bella to stay and have a sleepover while there away this weekend." Alice confirms.

Charlie hums. "Well I mean if she's with you I won't have to worry."

Kaz stood up of the wall tilting his head in confusion. "Why would you worry?"

"Well seeing as you too will be out the house now I'm going fishing this weekend anyway, with some of the guys from the rez." Charlie says leaning back in his chair at the table looking at kaz.

"Not spending time with sue?" Kaz smirks towards his father figure.

"Do you still want to live under my roof kid?" Charlie smirks when he sees kaz's drop.

Alice looked between the too amused she loved Charlie swan because he brought out a soft funny side of kaz what not many people could.

"Fair play." He mumbles standing behind Alice.

Alice said her goodbye to Charlie as they walk to the stairs out the front of the house.

She gave kaz a kiss on the cheek as Bella pulled up. "I'll see you later."