40

Maybe drinking and going to fight a vampire wasn't the smartest idea kaz had ever had, but he's had worse

Maybe drinking and going to fight a vampire wasn't the smartest idea kaz had ever had, but he's had worse. Like the time he scratched Rosalie's car, he had feared for his life and if it wasn't for Emmet coming to hold her back he would be very much dead.

But anyway as kaz layed there on his stomach his hands restrained against his back as he heard the vampire laugh, as he watched the young boys hands slip and let out a scream.

He had no clue what he was doing but he leaned forward his face already shifted so he knew the boy was probably thinking's he was seeing things. But as kaz caught the young boys arms in his jaw his teeth sinking down in his flesh so much that he could taste the blood which made him want to throw up.

Pulling the boy up to the roof as kaz kicked his leg out to knee the vampire in the balls. Okay yes it was a dirty move but what else was he supposed to do.

The vampire let out a shriek as he fell back onto his knees, kaz looked to the boy who cried out in pain holding his arm that had teeth marks and blood covered it. 

Kaz growled beofre turing around to look at the vampire who had venom in his eyes.

"Why didn't I do that sooner." Kaz mutters to himself walking towards the vampire. He sped towards him grabbing him by the throat and squeezing his throat so much that his head came off. "Oops."

Kaz turned to see the kid passed out lying on the roof. "Shit."

Trying to put an unconscious kid in the car to make it look like your not kidnapping him is hard to do. But he only banged his head once, he hoped the poor kid didn't have a concession, he lives with a doctor so Carlisle could have a look when he got home.

Getting into the car and driving off he pulls out his phone. "Pick up pick up."

"What?" Her voice flooded through the car.

"I fucked up."

"You mean your fucked up. Where are you I'll come pick you up?" Rosalie sat up in bed pausing the Gilmore girls that Bree was watching.

"No! No I was fucked up still am a little bit I think he broke my nose." Kaz glanced up at the mirror to see dried blood on his face and shirt.

"What?" Rosalie stood up as Bree looked over at her listing in.

"Okay listen I fucked up, there was this freaking vampire attacking this kid and, and I...I bit him." Kaz winced when the phone went silent.

"You what!" Rosalie paced back and fourth. "Okay, is the kid okay?" She looked back at Bree who looked worried.

"He's asleep."

"He's unconscious isn't he?" Rosalie took the silence as a yes.

"Okay listen. I'm near and I need you to get all the red eyed vampires out the house, kick em out tell them all to fuck off just get them out." Kaz stressed speeding down the road.

"Yeah, okay. And I'll tell Carlisle to get his room ready." Rosalie says going to hang up.

"Hey Rosie." He says.

"What?" Rosalie pulls the phone back to her ear.

"Thanks."

"What are best friends for right?"

•••

Kaz let out a whistle as he gets out the car before going to open the back door to get a certain unconscious boy.

"Everyone gone?" He questions Rosalie as he feel a gust of wind brush past him.

"Yes all the red eyes minus Bella." Rosalie glances down at the boy opening the door for kaz so he could walk in with him, she sees the bite mark on the boys arm.

Kaz nods his head walking towards Carlisle's doctors office once he gets there Carlisle is up on his feet with a serious look on his face helping kaz set the boy down on the bed.

"I've got him." Carlisle says examining the boy before glancing over at kaz. "If you want to clean up, I've got him."

Kaz keeps his eyes on the boy as he back walks out the room, he clenches his jaw beofre storming past Rosalie.

"Kaz?" She calls after following after him. They walk into the living room and kaz sets his sites on Edward who was next to bella on the couch.

He speeds over grabbing him by the collar of his jumper lifting him up. "You told me they'd hunt out of forks."

"They said they would." Edward responds grabbing at kaz's hands, glancing at bella for help who just shrugged not knowing what to do.

"Is the kid alright?" Jacob questions stepping towards kaz seeming to be the only one who to say the question what they were all thinking.

Kaz releases his hold on Edward beofre going to stomp up the stairs like a child. "Other than the bite mark in his arm I'd say he's fucking perfect." He stops at the top of the stairs. "And Bree! Stay away from him not having you mate with a boy."

Sitting down on the edge of his bed after changing his shirt and washing his face, he felt like he could finally breathe. He looked up to the letter on the desk it was there, still unopened just how he wanted it.

"So you bit a kid." He looked up to see Kate Denali leaning against his door.

"No shit." He snapped at the girl. Who raised a brow at his attitude before walking into his room.

"And you don't know what happens?" When kaz shook his head in response she carried on. "I met these werewolves once they weren't like you or your friend Jacob, it was like they could half shift, there claws would come out and there teeth would grow as sharp as a wolves and they'd get fur on there face and there ears would point."

He looked up at her as she ran a hand along his desk chair. "So what's your point?"

"I'm getting to it. So impatient child." Kate tutted smiling at him. "There eyes though that's what fascinated me, yellow was for a beta, blue was for if you'd killed someone, but red was for alpha. And I met this alpha once who turned his his beta by a bite, that beta had his abilities. Do you get what I'm saying?"

She looked over at him, like he was a five year old child trying to lean maths.

"Your saying he could be like me?"

"We won't know sitting up here do we." She walked towards the door. "I can't believe you just made me mature. You owe me wilder."

He let out a chuckle beofre following the blonde out the room to go check on the kid he'd bit.