47

"Alice!" Aro yells out in glee clapping his hand

"Alice!" Aro yells out in glee clapping his hand. "Oh and Raven!"

Kaz looks into the direction that Edward was looking to find her. She stood before the woods making it look like the tree's had pathed a way for her, she kept her eyes trained on kaz as she walked forward not looking at anyone apart from him. Her eyes looked him up and down she couldn't help it he looked hot when he was getting ready for a fight.

He didn't even notice Raven by her side. He kept his gaze locked on hers as if he was in a trance, she felt close he could feel her even though they where so far apart. He let his eyes scan her from  head to toe he couldn't help the smirk that crossed his face seeing her in his black joggers and black hoodie that looked baggy on her, she had her red leather jacket ontop paired with her converse he brought her a while back.

She could be wearing the finest dresses in the world, yet his favourite thing she wears are his clothes.

She was walking in the opppsite direction to him heading towards Aro but she kept her gaze on him over her shoulder. He kept his eyes on her trailling after. She broke the contact first when she was grabbed ahold of by the guards.

Two guards grab ahold of Raven and Alice. The Cullen family men narrowed there eyes taking a step closer. Kaz nore Jasper could help the growl that slipped past there throat as they watched there mates be man handlled.

Alice stook her hand up behind her back which made Kaz stop his movements forward but he still kept his eyes on her.

"My dear, dear Alice, we're so glad to see you here, after all." Aro's eyes flicked to Kaz to see him straing at the woman infront of him. Aro could not deny it was frightening to think that in a second the wild boy would be over here tearing his head of if Alice ever said his name,

"I have evidence the child won't be a risk to our kind." Alice states her voice filled with confidence. Aro looks at her with suspicion. "Let me show you." Alice extends her hand, Aro motions for his guards to let Alice go they do as told but keep Raven under arms.

That's my girl.

"Brother?" Caius took a step towards his brother wondering if he was truly going to allow this. Everyone watches as Alice walks up to Aro and he takes ahold of the girls hand reading her thoughts.

They all hold there breath.

Alice walks up to Aro and he takes hold of her hand, as Aro reads her thought Alice realizes that Aro won't change his mind. "It doesn't matter what I show you. Even when you see. You still won't change your decision." Alice turns and looks over a Bella and whispers. "Now!" She then looks to her boyfriend and nods in the direction of Issac.

Kaz takes that as his signal and moves quickly speeding Issac and Bree over to Jacob and Ren, as Bella spoke words to Jacob in his wolf form. Kaz looked towards his two youngest's. "Protect eachother, stay together, okay?" The two of them nod ther head before giving him a hug, running of next to Jacob who had the youngest hybrid on his back.