02

Kaz woke up to the sound he hated most in this world his alarm on his phone

Beep, beep,beep

He got up and shut up his alarm. He realized why his alarm was going of he had school. Six cruel hours of our lives. He swears that's what it stands for.

He got up and quickly did his morning routine in his on suite hotel. He took his time eating his food though his food was more important than school in his opinion. So he got dressed and headed of in his car.

Didn't take him long to arrive it was only a thirty minute drive but with how fast kaz drives he made it ten.

He pulled into the parking lot and all eyes were on him. He pulled over to an empty spot near the stairs. Grabbed his bag and got out. He noticed alot of guys and girls were gushing over his car. Yeah she's a beaut. He does love his car.

He went to find the office so he could get his timetable, it didn't take him long there all in the same place in most schools.

"I'm kaz wilder, new senior, I need my timetable" he asked the resorption lady. He may of sounded rude but he did need have s timetable. The lady looked at him with a frown she had read his file.

"Here...and try not to cause trouble Mr wilder" she said staring at him if his file was correct in which it was he was trouble. Fights, detentions, caught smoking on school grounds, arguments with teachers and on report to the headteacher.

"Me trouble why ye have so little faith" he knew that look that was the I've read your file look and he just loves to rile the teachers up.

He looked down at his timetable.
Gym, he likes gym especially dodgeball. All though he normally did get kicked out for being to violent when throwing them.

It wasn't his fault he couldn't control his strength.

He got to his class went to find the teacher.

"Hey I'm kaz new kid." He said walking up to the teacher.

"Kaz wilder. I'm coach clapp. I got your stuff to change into. Go get changed its basketball today." Coach clapp said. He knew his last name all the teachers did they all got his timetable and a list of his behaviour.

Kaz took the uniform from his outstretched hand and walked in the changing room to get changed. A bunch of guys were just messing around. The one who was next to him turned to him while they both got changed.

"What's up I'm Tyler" he gave him a fist bump. This Tyler looked like a cool guy kaz thought.

"Kaz." He replied. While they both finished getting changed.

"You any good at basketball?" Kaz asked. He didn't like to lose at sports.

"Yh. Better than any of those guys." Tyler replied.