04

It's been a few days since kaz came home with Charlie. Now he's living there it took a lot of convincing but Charlie nor Bella didn't give up. Charlie convinced him that he could design his own room in their house and that it would make him feel better if he knew where kaz was.

It was a simple room to him, Charlie said that he could design the walls. So that's what he did to say Charlie was shocked would be an understatement but he was impressed.

"Morning." Kaz grumbled walking into the kitchen dressed. Bella said she wanted him to meet someone.

"Morning." Both swans said back. While they were eating there breakfast kaz just leaned over Bella and took a few slices of bacon of her plate before should could push him away.

"What we doing today then seeing as you won't let me sleep I'm my nice new bed." Kaz said shooting Bella a sarcastic smile. Bella shot him one back.

"Going to la push I want you to meet someone." Bella said. She thought kaz and Jacob would get along especially after Jake saw kaz's car.

"Ah is there gonna be food?" Kaz asked.

"I don't understand how you can eat like a pig and still look..." Bella started but was cut of by kaz.

"Dashing, handsome, hot, sexy yeah I know it's a gift." He finished teasingly. His smile grew when he heard Charlie chuckle.

"Right I'm of to work have fun try stay out of trouble." He directed his last part to kaz.

"Why do you always assume it's me?" Kaz asked offended.

"Because it is." Charlie replied.

"Fair enough." Kaz grumbled.

"Right come on kaz places to be people to see." Bella said handing kaz his keys seen as she knew he would not get in his car.

-

"Bella, where the hell you been loca?" Kaz heard as he got out the car. What the fuck. He saw a boy around his and Bella's age with long dark black hair and dark brown eyes. He could hear his heart beat pick up when he hugged Bella.

"I don't know where I've been, but I brought someone." Bella turned back around around to point at kaz and motion him over.

"You brought me a...boy?" Jacob quizzes.

"She can't afford me." Kaz smirks.

"Shut up. I thought you two would get along I mean I'm your only friend kaz and well look here's a guy who can be your friend. And you both have stuff I common like cars and stuff..." Bella trails on kaz let's out a chuckle.

"Kaz wilder." He sticks his hand out towards the other guy who he didn't know yet.

"Jacob black." Jacob shakes his hand.

"Well what was your plan here Bella?" Kaz says pulling out a bag of haribos.

"Well I brought movies... Disney movies." Bella smirks towards kaz.

She knew kaz secretly loves Disney movies he said he cried when mufasa died in lion king.

"Well then I'll get the pizza going." Jacob says.

They head inside Jacobs house. But before kaz enters he feels eyes on the back of his head he turns round to see three guys older than him by the looks of it they stood around 6ft one was definitely taller than the other two but they looked around his height. The smaller two surrounded the older one.