𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎: 𝐅𝐀𝐈𝐑 𝐋𝐀𝐃𝐘

I TIED MY [H/C] LOCKS into a high ponytail, glancing at Sara who was waiting for me to finish

I TIED MY [H/C] LOCKS into a high ponytail, glancing at Sara who was waiting for me to finish. The mauve-haired female handed my tengu-mask as we both were summoned by the Raiden Shogun. "You've heard of the Traveler right?"

"Which one? The one that grabbed the 100th vision at the ceremony from the Shogun?" I fix my clothes before turning to her as we both went to the Imperial Palace Tenshukaku. "Correct. This immediate summon by the Shogun must be because of them."

"Alright." I mutter under my breathe. We both soon reached Tenshukaku and walked towards the throne room of the magnificent palace. Me and Sara knelt before the Raiden Shogun who was waiting for our arrival. "Find the Traveler, issue an order to capture them. I presume they are with the Resistance by now, fight them if you must."

"Anyone who is a enemy to eternity will not be let off the hook so easily. Do you understand Generals?" The Electro Archon firmly inquires, her silken voice ringing in the vast walls of the Tenshukaku Throne Room.

"Yes Your Excellency. We will heed your utmost orders." Sara quipped, lowering her head. "You're dismissed now then. I trust you will find them Sara."

"Yes." Sara answers, as we both stood up. Sara and I bowed briefly before rushing off. "Where do you think the Resistance is camping at right now?"

"Yashiori Island at Nazuchi Beach. I heard from a shogunate that someone saw them there. General Gorou is there leading their army." Sara mutters as we head towards the meeting room. "I suggest we plan a surprise-attack. Let us catch them off-guard."

"Gather the troops! We will be heading off into battle." I order once we reached the meeting room, various shogunates rushing off to gather everyone else.

GENERAL GOROU ARRIVED WITH various resistance members behind him

GENERAL GOROU ARRIVED WITH various resistance members behind him. His eyebrows knitted together as he frowns upon seeing Sara and I. "General Gorou." Sara chimes. "Surrender the Traveler now or you will suffer heavy casualties."