𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍: 𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐌𝐘

STRANGE RUMORS STARTED TO circulate amongst the streets, of how maybe Ayato finally decided to accept Azula's marriage proposal

STRANGE RUMORS STARTED TO circulate amongst the streets, of how maybe Ayato finally decided to accept Azula's marriage proposal. But there was no official response from the Yashiro Commission confirming this. [y/n] drowned herself in her work once more, and when Ayaka invited her over to the Kamisato estate, the tengu general couldn't bring herself to refuse.

[y/n] untied her hairdo, letting her locks fall onto her shoulder softly. "Oh, Lady [y/n] you're here! Please wait a moment I'll call Lady Ayaka." Thoma chirps, swiftly scurrying away. 'Is it me or.. does Thoma seem a bit afraid of me?'

[y/n] purses her lips, blinking owlishly. 'Do I remind him of Lady Yae? I mean, Lady Yae scares the shit out of me sometimes too.' Her shoulders sag in a moment of concern.
"greetings [y/n], I apologize for taking awhile to greet you.. a problem has stirred up but I've settled it now."

"Please step inside." Ayaka smiles promptly, gesturing for her to enter further inside the estate. The Shirasagi Himegimi leads her into the courtyard, chatting about trivial matters. "I've heard that you're well-versed in various weapons, am I correct?"

"Mhm, I can't say I'm the best though. I only know a handful like polearm, sword and bow. My skills in using the bow are quite flimsy compared to my sister," [y/n] chuckled, rubbing the nape of her neck. "Learning to wield various weapons is a great feat itself. No worries, it's alright."

"My brother also knows how to wield a polearm. He has been holed up in his office for days now, brother's mood these days have been quite.. sour. Easily irritated in a way, so we don't disturb him." Ayaka shakes her head a bit disapprovingly, but the latter's curiosity has been piqued.

"Maybe it's the rumors with the Kairi Clan irritating him, they've been quite bold making those statements lately." Ayaka subtly frowns, unconsciously clenching her fist. "Do you think Lady Azula isn't a good match for your brother Ayaka?"

"I daresay she's all bark but no bite.. although Lady Azula is educated in court etiquette, she lacks the compassion and patience needed to lead. I'm afraid that she isn't suited to be Ayato's spouse." Ayaka quipped, trusting that [y/n] will keep this statement a secret. "But of course she can still change, I pray."

'I doubt that.' [y/n] thought inwardly, yet simply nodded. "I see. Then who do you think suits your brother?" The question accidentally slips out of the general's mouth as Ayaka parts her lips, gazing at [y/n] briefly. "I dare not say.."

"Oh! I remember that there is a letter I need to give to brother.." Ayaka trails off, as the female beside her simply raised an eyebrow. "Is it urgent?"

"Quite, I'll hand it to him. Please wait here-"

"I can give it to him, if it's alright." [y/n] chimes, with a tight-lipped smile. "Hm, alright then. The contents are confidential though, so do refrain from taking a peak in it." Ayaka reminds softly, as [y/n] nodded, retracting the letter from the Shirasagi Himegimi's grasp.