𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐄

CW: drinking alcohol (mc stays sober

CW: drinking alcohol (mc stays sober.)

"SARA, OPEN THE DOOR.." [y/n] knocks repeatedly on the wooden door, hearing no response and only the muffled sound of the bedsheets shuffling meant Sara was already slumbering in peace. the female felt really tired after the events of their birthday banquet, and they both had work tomorrow as well. "Sara.." she whines childishly, attempting to open the door once more.

'I need to get a spare key from the head servant.' [y/n] drags her body through the corridor languidly, but the quiet click of the door made her quickly whip her head back to look. "Sara..!" Her tone was one of relief, when she finally entered the bedroom her twin was laying back down on the bed. "This is so I can get my rest in silence." Sara mutters, covering her head with the fluffy blanket.

  "I wouldn't have disrupted your sleep if you hadn't locked the door on me.." [y/n] retorted with a pout, quickly ridding of her makeup and the hair ornaments decorating her hair as she slipped on much more comfortable clothes. Not to mention, there was a short after party for their friends that weren't invited.

the awake female could only sigh with relief upon her body sinking into the comfort of her bed, quickly pulling the blanket to cover her body with a giddy smile as she replays the most recent events for the last time before slipping away into the haze of her blurred dreams.

"CHEERS TO [Y/N] AND SARA who is currently absent!" the group erupted into loud cheers, the noise wasn't minded that much since the whole tavern was reserved

"CHEERS TO [Y/N] AND SARA who is currently absent!" the group erupted into loud cheers, the noise wasn't minded that much since the whole tavern was reserved. Itto grinned widely, downing the cup of sake eliciting an chuckle from the tengu-general. "Slow down Itto, the sake won't run away from you." she commented, wryly taking a light sip from her own cup.

The group consisted of a certain wanderer, a gang deputy, an oni, a firework creator, and a retainer from another Commission. "Kazuha, care to tell us about your recent travels?" [y/n] motioned towards the wanderer, who she just happened to see again at the port of Ritou while attending to her duties.

She was rather close with Kazuha considering he used to be from a prominent noble family, now she simply talks to him every now and then whenever the Crux is docked at Inazuma. "I do not understand why I should be the topic when you are the one who we are holding this celebration for milady."