𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍: 𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐄

THERE WAS NOTHING NOTABLE, in Kujou [y/n]'s childhood

THERE WAS NOTHING NOTABLE, in Kujou [y/n]'s childhood. Her memories were dim and vague. She remembers the times she spent in the green forests, dancing around in fields of flowers. Aside from that, it was all unpleasant ones.

Enduring hard labor through the day, forcing her sore arms to hold and master the weapons perfectly. Just like how Takayuki wanted her to be, perfect. As she is the lady of the Kujou Clan, she garners unmatched sophistication and intelligence.

Layers and layers of facades shielded [y/n] from allowing herself to slip out her true colors, hypocrisy lurking somewhere within. Alas, this was the facade she molded herself into. Although [y/n] and Sara experienced the same training on how to be generals, [y/n] had undergo through unnecessary lessons on court etiquette and ballroom dancing.

Because whether the now tengu general likes it or not, she will be named the lady of the Kujou Clan. People referred to her more as Lady Kujou rather than General because it was known more. Blue, was the color that came to mind when she first saw him. The hue of the deep oceans as it crashes onto the ashy sand, it is the color of the endless skies.

An thin single thread of gold tied them to each other, dancing along the lines of fate. It was inevitable.

I SCRATCH MY CHIN LIGHTLY, as I tread around Chinju Forest searching for Sayu

I SCRATCH MY CHIN LIGHTLY, as I tread around Chinju Forest searching for Sayu. I promised that I'd give her some snacks and I happened to have a bit of time in my hands.

I asked Kano Nana if she knew where Sayu's whereabouts may be, but she didn't know herself but certain Sayu was in Chinju Forest. 'Ah, found her.'

"Sayu, hey." I call out gently, as she soon stirs awake. "Lady [y/n]?" Sayu confusedly murmurs, rubbing her eyes to chase away the drowsiness. "I brought snacks, I apologize for waking you up suddenly."

I smile briefly, lending her the bag of snacks. "There is mochi, dango milk and the candies you like in there." Sayu nods, although it was very subtle I can feel that she was contented.

"Do you usually sleep around here?" I queried curiously, sitting on a nearby rock as she slowly ate the snacks, stuffing her cheeks. "Mhm.. I want to be as tall as Lady
[y/n]," Sayu murmurs to herself, sipping on the dango milk. "Really? I don't know if I can be of any help in that area." I quipped with a breathy chuckle, propping my head up with my hand.