𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘: 𝐓𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐒

LIKE A FAIRYTALE WRITTEN ON paper, sakura blossoms wafting through the air with the spring breeze and the continuous bustle of the streets in Inazuma

LIKE A FAIRYTALE WRITTEN ON paper, sakura blossoms wafting through the air with the spring breeze and the continuous bustle of the streets in Inazuma. The grand palace of Tenshūkaku oversees the city, and the hurried footsteps within the palace by various attendants serving the Almighty Shogun.

The smell of earthy petrichor entered through her nostrils, as she felt her cloak dampen with the crystalline raindrops. She hears the pitter-patter of her shoes against the dampened earth whilst she jogged towards the Tenryou Commission Headquarters. "General [y/n]?!" He called out in bewilderment, the latter pulling down her hood.

"I'm here to check out the commotion." [y/n] motioned a tad bit hastily, chest heaving up and down in a unsteady manner. "Right this way, General.. I wish you the best, Glory to the Shogun and her Everlasting Reign."

"Thank you." [y/n] nods, as the guard immediately opened the doors. The young general immediately discarded her cloak while an nearby servant approached her to take care of it. "The scandal damaged [y/n]'s reputation vastly. Are you certain there is no other way to wrap this up cleanly Kamaji?" Sara's stern voice called, while [y/n] paused in her hasty steps.

'A scandal?' [y/n] pursed her lips, eyebrows knitting together in a perplexed manner. It was only a few days after she had recovered from her mild fever, yet a new issue has already rose? "I apologize Sara. But all the eyes are on [y/n] and the Yashiro Commissioner currently, I am well aware on how [y/n] is uncertain of being in the spotlight.. our best choice of action is to deny these suspicious claims and temporarily prevent [y/n] from going into public."

"This is already a hot topic amongst the citizens. If it were to be true, then it'll stir into a greater conflict. We cannot afford to show any vulnerability as the people in the Tri-Commission, we represent the Almighty Shogun.. we mustn't waver so easily." Kamaji explained firmly, running his fingers through his locks whilst pondering in thought.

"We'll need to keep this from getting to Father as well Sara.. who knows what action he will take at [y/n] upon hearing such a absurd scandal?" Kamaji added, sitting at the head of the table. "Do you have a idea on who spread this Kamaji?"

"The source is still unknown, but we are already investigating it." Kamaji answered, finally noticing [y/n]'s shadow by the doorframe. "You're here..!" Sara surprisedly quipped, making the latter huff.

"Of course.. I am the main topic of that scandal you speak of, am I not?" [y/n] raised an single eyebrow, leaning against the doorframe with a subtle frown. "I ask of you to kindly cooperate with us [y/n] until then. Your reputation is at risk by this absurd──"

"I do not hold any care for my reputation whatsoever Kamaji. May I ask how the citizens are reacting since this concerns Lord Kamisato as well? He is in a more versatile and fragile position than I am, sure this won't bother me in the slightest but can the same be applied to him?" [y/n] queried a bit concernedly, locking gazes with her adoptive-brother.