𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍

A CERTAIN DETECTIVE OF THE Tenryou Commission skimmed through the files he gathered, lifting his head up to see one of twin amethysts' approaching him

A CERTAIN DETECTIVE OF THE Tenryou Commission skimmed through the files he gathered, lifting his head up to see one of twin amethysts' approaching him. "General [y/n], here is the files you've asked for. The Kairi Clan was behind the scandal, what action do you wish to take right now?" Heizou inquired, noticing the dark bags under her eyes.

"I'll leave everything else to Sara, I have already discussed with a exclusive publishing company to release an official statement about this." [y/n] retracts the papers from his grasp, and read it carefully. "Thank you Heizou."

"What are you going to do now?" The detective asked his colleague, eyes narrowing slightly in observation. "What else? I'm going to visit the Grand Narukami Shrine of course." She chuckles quietly with a small smile that didn't reach her eyes.

Heizou wasn't someone who was oblivious ── a part of him guessed that maybe the tengu general had something going on between her and the Yashiro Commissioner. He simply shrugged and heaved a inaudible sigh. "I wish you all the best then, my job here is done."

[y/n] simply waved him farewell, before returning to her office to store the files. It had been a entirely exhausting week for her, making her deprived of any slumber and miss out a few meals. She blinked in a languid manner, her eyelids threatening to close at any given moment. 'I still need to visit the Grand Narukami Shrine.'

"My, you look rather dreadful." The Guuji of the Grand Narukami Shrine commented coyly, folding her arms across her chest. "Have you even considered sleeping?" Yae Miko added, making the latter roll her eyes half-heartedly.

"There is need for slumber when everything still isn't resolved." [y/n] interrupted herself by yawning half-way, an amused laugh erupting from the fox envoy. "Either way, you look unpleasant. I could already sense your dreary mood while you were at the foot of the mountain."

'Oh. Is that why Heizou seemed hesitant to make any comments?' [y/n] thought to herself, as the fox envoy gestured she should enter the Shrine. "Shall I get someone to bring us sake?"

"Guuji Yae, as far as I remember any alcoholic drinks is prohibited in the Shrine premises." the tengu general quipped, raising an eyebrow in a questioning manner. "Are you teasing me for your own entertainment?"

"Quite? I find it rare that you aren't matching my energy. It wouldn't hurt to bend the rules a bit for today's occasion, hm?" Yae Miko suggested with a sly smile, tilting her head to side slightly. "Instead of bending the rules, let's just go to a restaurant." [y/n] suggests.

"Fine by me." The fox envoy delightedly chimed, a mischievous grin stretching upon her delicate features. "I know a good place so follow me." Yae Miko motioned, scurrying the latter forward. They soon arrived at the establishment as [y/n] read the sign blankly.