𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗: 𝐑𝐄𝐅𝐋𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒

STARS SCATTERED ACROSS THE ebony horizons, shining and glimmering in the evening skies; serving as the guides of various travelers who ventures through the night

STARS SCATTERED ACROSS THE ebony horizons, shining and glimmering in the evening skies; serving as the guides of various travelers who ventures through the night. The earth crumbled beneath their shoes as the distant noise of cricket reached their ears.

The moonlit lake appears in their field of vision, blue lotuses floating atop the serene still waters. Truly a sight for sore eyes, the general quotes inwardly.

The genial and cold breeze flutters against their exposed skin as shivers dance across her spine upon the unexpected coldness. "Are you cold? We can go to the estate if so."
"Which estate?" [y/n] responded, arching an eyebrow at the light blue haired male. She crouches down near the lake as she dips her lithe fingers in momentarily. "Mine, of course. Yours is too far from here," Ayato murmurs with a small smirk.

The general shakes her head, before basking in the ambience once more. She could hear the sound of shuffling from behind her but before she could turn her head, a light weight was placed onto her shoulders. "You can borrow this for the night."

[y/n] glances at the Yashiro Commissioner who didn't have his coat on anymore, which was now draped over her shoulders. She parts her lips to speak but no words came out. She inhales a whiff of air, the scent of hydrangeas and mint invading her senses from Ayato's coat.

'If I keep this, I might end up smelling like him.. I can only hope Sara will be staying over at Tenshukaku because she will for sure notice.' The general heaves a languid sigh, scratching her temples briefly.

She glances at her reflection on the still waters of the lake, Ayato appearing beside her. She was indifferent to her reflection; seeing it as something despicable. No, the person who she saw was despicable.

The Twin Amethysts of Inazuma was a pair that was popular on the bustling streets of the city. Yet Kujou Sara was always acknowledged by the people and the ones she calls her family. [y/n] didn't feel envious of Sara, never.

But the unsettling feeling of being in her sister's shadow looms over her train of thoughts, her chest tightened inwardly whenever they refer to them as the Twin Amethysts. But only one always gets noticed.

It was a hollow feeling ; people only see what they want to see in you. Never the true part of yourself, or the most genuine one. And you just have to accept it.

Sara by far, deserves the attention from the citizens. Seeing how she works hard for the Shogun and the people. Those reactions were only expected. Will I ever be more than Sara's shadow? Sara's twin sister? She thinks to herself in the late evenings. She was only known as Sara's sister, but never by her own name.

But somehow, [y/n] thought it'd be better if she stays in the shadows of her sister. With great achievements, enormous pressure will follow to maintain the said greatness. The General snaps out of her trance finally when she heard Ayato speak.