𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍: 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐏𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐆

THE SUN ROSE UP, golden torrents of light beaming brightly towards the Land of Eternity

THE SUN ROSE UP, golden torrents of light beaming brightly towards the Land of Eternity. The faint sound of padding against gravel pathways reach the passerby's ears, seeing the shogunates training.

[y/n] leaned rather boredly, propping herself up with her sword as the shogunates heaved a listless sigh at the countless times they've lost again her. "General [y/n], we can't possibly best you in a duel." A soldier grumbles, making the general chuckle amusingly.

"Is that so? Then how about you all work together as one against me." She suggested confidently, kicking her sword into the air before easily grabbing the hilt. "Come on, in a real battlefield no one would give you any opportunities."

The three soldiers shared a glance, holding their swords tightly and maintained a proper stance causing the general to smirk. "That's the attitude. Come at me, if you've the courage." [y/n]'s airy laughter rung in the air, as they lunged at her.

The general predicted their movements rather easily, taking a few steps back swiftly and dodged before knocking his sword out of his hand with one brief motion. 'That's one.'
[y/n] thought, noticing the other pair lunging at her on different directions.

She tightened her grip on the hilt of her sword, the sound of blades clashing against each other resounding across the vast training fields. [y/n] hums, narrowing her eyes before lunging forward by surprise and knocking the sword out of the other's hand. "Eyes on me."

She murmurs, kicking the sword away from him. [y/n] glances at the last one, who was heaving brief pants before attempting to lunge at her again. [y/n] side steps swiftly, before landing a softened blow on the nape of his neck with hilt of her sword causing him to fall down. "[y/n], are you practicing on the newcomers again?"

"Kamaji! What a coincidence." She grins, before feigning a hurt expression. "They've requested to train with me y'know? I'm a bit hurt, Kamaji." [y/n] laughs, waving him off.

"Care to indulge me in a duel? I won't be going easy on you of course." [y/n] offers a cheshire grin, as the attendant escorting Kamaji nervously sweatdrops. "My lord, you aren't actually going to-"

"Why not. It's been awhile anyway." Kamaji stated, stretching his arms briefly before grabbing a sword on one of the stands. The soldiers deliberately moved away, clearing the fields for them. The General simply smiles rather modestly, taking a stance. "I hope your swordsmanship hasn't rusted, Kamaji."

Kamaji simply sighs, performing a proper stance as well. [y/n] takes a step back, before dealing the first blow which Kamaji managed to fend off. "As expected of Lord Kujou!" praises that were practically sang for the Proxy Clan Head were heard throughout.

[y/n] purses her lips, calculating his moves inwardly. Returning his blows with a more ample amount of power. She didn't use her vision, considering it was a casual duel not a overall serious one. 'Look for a blind spot.. right, there!'