Chapter 1- The Rumor

By: Sum_bi_bitch and Zedeola 

The HanaHaki Disease- A disease in which the victim coughs up flower petals when they suffer from one-sided love.

I heard that someone in the Lan sect has the HanaHaki disease. 

Who suffers from such a thing! 

None other than Lan Zhan, courtesy name Lan Wangji.

A Jade brother himself! But for whom?

No one knows for sure after all this is only a rumor ...

Is such a thing not forbidden? Indeed, but Lan Wangji will-

Lan Wangji suddenly appeared. He was silent for a moment.

"Speaking behind someone's back is prohibited in the Cloud Recesses."

The two gossiping Lans turn around to see a pair of cold eyes staring into their souls. Slowly Lan Wangji walks towards them not breaking eye contact, then says "Go, copy the rules of Cloud Recesses ten times." He says this and then briskly walks away. 

Unaware to the three, Wei Wuxian was above them in a tree listening in.

                                                                       Is this true?

Wei Wuxian thought to himself. Laying on his back, fiddling with his fingers he was partially sadden by this. He felt the need to cry a million rivers. "Lan Zhan loves someone..." he quietly  thought aloud. 'Could it be Mianmian?' (lol mah dude✋)

He pushed this feeling aside however. After all it was only a rumor...

                                                          Right?

A/N- I'm sorry this was so short the next one will be longer I promise bear with me TT . TT