Do u Wanna Know a Fact(or two) About Mdzs?

Yes, I know it's not really an update, and you can totally skip if you want! But did you know ;

 Fairy is actually a Husky.

 Lan Qiren had a beard from a young age.

When Jin Guangyao took in Lan Xichen during his runaway, Guangyao sort of became Xichen's assistant.

Jiang Cheng went to 3 blind dates.

 Lan Sizhui is older than Jin Ling, but both of them are 172-cm tall.

In order to confess to Jiang Yanli, Jin Zixuan specifically hired someone to write a long long long cheesy essay, and he learnt it by heart.(turned out he did not use a single sentence🤣)

Lan Wangji has known very early on that Wei Wuxian is afraid of dogs.

 The 1,000 new rules in Gusu when Wei WuXian returns were mostly because of him and Lan Wangji.

Jin ZiXuan wanted to love Wei WuXian and Jiang Cheng the way the Jiang Yanli did, not just for her, but for himself too because real, intimate family was a wish he always had. He died trying to achieve it.

When Jiang Yanli watched her husband walk away from her for the last time, she had full confidence he would come back.(That is just sad 😔)

Wei WuXian broke a lot of bones and organs when he hit the ground after being thrown into the Burial Mounds. That's why he couldn't escape.

Jiang Cheng had to rip down the Wen flags on Lotus Pier alone.

Jiang Cheng spent the night after the Burial Mounds siege deciding if he should put a tablet for Wei WuXian in the Jiang ancestral hall, then decided not to because "he's going to come back."

For 13 years, Lan Wangji and Jiang Cheng paused beside the shop that sells Emperor's Smile, but one went in sometimes and the other never did.

For 13 years, Jiang Cheng was the only person that could spot every difference between how Lotus Pier had been and the way it was now.

Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji meet when they're 15.

Lan Wangji is older than Wei Wuxian (but not by a lot).

Wen Qing and Wen Ning did not study at the cloud recesses.

Lan Wangji waited 13 years (not 16, but like, at the same time 16, cause of the Drama/The Untamed).

Lan Wangji did not confess in the cave when he took Wei Wuxian away.

Lan Wangji did not play inquiry for 13 years.

Wei Wuxian died when he was 19-21 years old.

Lan Wangji is not a whole head taller than Mo Xuanyu (Wei Wuxian).

Lan Wangji is very pale (almost like Snow White lol)

Lan Wangji smells of Sandalwood.

Wei Wuxian and Jiang Cheng are both tan (really anyone from Lotus Pier is tan)

Ouyang Zizhen is part of the Junior quartet (please stop forgetting him).

Yh so that's it the next update should come out like Wednesday-Thursday. Hope you enjoyed :D byeeeeeeeeeee