Chapter 19 - Wedding Day!

By: sum_bi_bitch and Zedeola

I literally had to google "Weddings in China" for this-
There are *ancient* inaccuracies ok? Just- please- 
GO EASY ON MEH. Here we go now

It's time for the ceremony! The two exchanged rings. The rings were of pure jade and had an outline of gold. The ones present at the ceremony were Lan Qiren, Lan Xichen, Jiang Yanli and Jiang Wanyin. Madame Yu did not want to be present, of course, for OBVIOUS reasons, and for the 'Violet Spider', Jiang Fengmian was also not present. 

 It was time for the Tsao Chün tea! (But- Lan Ying... he sus)

Lan Zhan and Lan Ying were about to share tea with their arms crossed but turns out...
Lan Ying had a weird smirk on his face as he got the tea. He drank it like it was- um- what? Wangji picked it up too and drank it- not like tea. Cuz it's not- it's Emperor's Smile. Really? That's getting old. Also, you aren't supposed to drink wine until the wedding night. But Lan Zhan didn't pass out this time, so they just pretended that is was tea. 

Lan Ying changed robes because soon it would be time for the banquet. (That is just the probably really expensive reception, ok?) Lan Zhan was called away a few minutes after the banquet begun. Mianmian came and congratulated him. Lan Ying ran up to Nie Huaisang as soon as he saw him.

Lan Ying's POV:

"Huaisang!"

"Hm?!" He was startled. "Ah, Wei- um sorry, Lan-xiong! How are you feeling?"

"I'm so tired!" I really was. I want Lan Zhan!

"Then why not simply run to Second Master Lan, right?" He was smirking, although his fan was covering his face.

"I would but 'Grandmaster Lan' took him away from me to speak with-"  I stopped because I saw a rather interesting sight, but I needed to make sure.

"Huan-ge! Over here!" He looked over at me and I was shocked as there was one angry lotus, face beet red in his arms.

"Oh! Lan Ying!" He started walking towards me while Cheng-Cheng fidgeted. I also spotted my shi-jie. Wait. Is she smiling with that peacock?! She waved at me and kissed him on the cheek. Jiang Cheng looked mad about it too. I was about to go beat his ass but a hand rested on my shoulder. *Gasp*

"Lan Zhaan!" I hugged him. I looked over at Jiang Cheng, who was still struggling to get out of Huang-ge's tight grasp. Lan Zhan saw me look at them and decided to pick me up and cradle me in his arms too. (Poor Huaisang being the... 5th wheel :<)

"Ah- Lan Zhan-!" Huan-ge was no help whatsoever and just chuckled at this. Cheng-Cheng was still struggling to get out of his arms when Lan Qiren came. Really? He's back? Now?
He was in shock.

"Lan Wangji, Lan Xichen!" They looked at him.

"Uncle! Hello!" Huang-ge said this very cheerily.

"...Uncle..."

"What are you two doing?!"

Lan Xichen's POV:

"Uncle, what I am doing is cradling Jiang Cheng in my arms, and what Wangji is doing is hugging his husband." I was very straightforward in saying this. Wanyin finally stopped struggling and I saw his face was red. I looked over at my brother and Lan Ying and my brother's ear was red too. Hm... Uncle was dumbfounded by my straightforwardness. He quickly collected himself though.

"How did it get to this?" Uncle said calmly and coolly. 

"Wanyin was about to charge at Jin Zixuan, so I stepped in. I carried him away, and found Lan Ying. Soon brother joined and picked up his husband as well."

Again, uncle had nothing to say so he just left. Lan Ying thanked me, I am still not sure why, but he thanked me. 

Climbing down from Wangji he smiled saying, "Cheng-Cheng still cannot let go of Huan-ge~ Wonder why that is?" He jumped off of me and started chasing after Lan Ying. Oh dear...
Wait, brother is... crying?

"Brother, why are you crying?"

He's... sad?

At this point I added the Xicheng tag-

Again as pattern goes updates come out Wednesday-Thursday and always Sunday.

I hope you liked it! Have a good day/afternoon/night!