Chapter 12 - Kiss Meh Baby One More Time-

By: Sum_bi_bitch and Zedeola 

Y'know, like the song- cuz he won't hit Wei Ying-

Bitch Face's- (why do I keep doing this?)
Lan Zhan's POV:

When I woke up, it was minutes to nine. (How tf does he know?)
Everyone should be in asleep, but in front of me Wei Wuxian was sitting down staring at me sleep.

"Oh, Lan Zhan- I'm sorry" He was blushing hard. He got up to leave.

"Hm?" He never gets this flustered. Is it because I kissed him?

I grabbed his arm before he could move away.

"Do you still... not like me?" That must why he's acting like this. I coughed up a few flowers. He sat back down.

"W-why would you say that Lan Zhan?" He looked worried. Why?

"You seem very-" Before I could finish, I felt him kiss me. Hm? He tastes the same as last time except something was stronger...

"Alcohol is forbidden in the Cloud Recesses."

"Oh, so now you're focusing on my taste~~" 

He laughed.

I felt my ear go red. I didn't know know what to say.

"You're so cute Lan Zhan, you know that?"

"You-"

I think he just kissed me again. This time I felt my lungs clear up and those butterflies that have been trying for so long to come up. The feeling that I've been having for so long is returned.

Wei Ying's POV:

He really is cute. Why would he think something like that though? He looks so adorable-
I kissed him again. It felt different this time though. The third time we kissed. His eyes looked full of happiness and life.

I pulled away. I swear I saw him smile. Wait no, he laughed. It was so subtle, soft and sweet. So cute... I hugged him and buried my head in his chest. He was surprised, but didn't move. Actually, it was really comfortable. Lan Zhan gave a soft cough and I was worried again, but it was dry. (Yaay no flowers)

"Lan Zhan?"

"Yes?"

"Do you believe that you are cured?"

"Mhmh" he mumbled while shaking his head.

"Lan Zhan?"

"Yes?"

"Why does the Lan clan wear forehead ribbons?' He tensed a little when I touched his headband (OMG YOU DID WHAT)

"How many times have you copied the rules?"

"Umm... I'm not sure"

He shook his head and pointed to a shelf. I saw books.

"..."

"... what's with that look?..."

"..."

"No..."

"Go to sleep Wei Ying, it is late"

"Nooo" I didn't want to move from my position. He is just so soft. And his sandalwood smell is so nice... He sighed. "Look at me." I looked at him. 'Why is he so tall-' I just pushed him down so that I was lying down on him. He has such nice eyes and soft lips. I was about to kiss him again, but he beat me to it. I think I fell asleep in his arms... (Kiss count: x2000 no jk its- um... 5?-)