Chapter 11 - "Then Kiss Me"

By: Sum_bi_bitch and Zedeola

Lan Wangji's POV:

"If you really love me, then kiss me." (*ALERT GAY PANIC*)

What?! What did he say?! Does this mean he really loves me?! DO I KISS HIM?! Do I do it? NO I CAN'T!! WHAT DO I DOO?! Why would he say that? Does he mean ON THE LIPS?! WHAT DO I DOO?! Should I really?! Why does his face look like that?! OH NOO?! What do I do?!?! WHAT THE- wHaT dO i dO?!!!!!!!!!!!
(Ah yes, gay panic at it's ✨FINEST✨ for sure.)

Kiss him.

NO DON'T!

Just do it.

YOU WILL REGRET IT THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!

He loves you. Just kiss him.

NO DON'T YOU DARE! It's against the rules. 

Go ahead, you love him so kiss him...

You mustn't do it Lan Zhan.

Which is more important... rules or Wei Ying?

Which voice do I listen to? Before I could think about that I felt my lips touch his. 
His lips are soft. He tastes sweet. Like... loquats. But also peppery- of course. Also, a touch of alcohol. Is it not forbidden... How many times must we go through this?

Blind Boi- oops-
Adrien Agres- sOrRy- 
YiLiNg lAoZu- sorry-
Wei Ying's POV: -yea that's the one-

"Then kiss me." I said it with such confidence, as I was sure he would not kiss me like that.

Lan Zhan was silent for a moment. I saw his ears go red, as his skin is so thick.
(Things that are thicker that you think: Lan Zhan's cheeks, hair, and d- let your imagination run wild.)

He pulled me in. He's going to hit me right? Huh?! He actually... kissed me? WHAT?! Wait a minute. He does love me? (Cue your ✨Bi✨ panic. *Can relate*)

He smells... vaguely like- sandalwood? And tastes a bit like the loquats we had earlier. DAYUM I DIDN'T KNOW HE KNEW HOW TO KISS! When we stopped- I'm not sure how long it was- there was an utterly shocked Lan Xichen.

"Ah-AH- Zewu-Jun"

"Did I not say to you that you mustn't be so formal"

Lan Zhan brought his hand up. Now is he going to hit me? What- He- knocked himself out.

"Oh my, brother-"

"It's ok, I will bring him to the Jingshi Zew- Lan Xichen-" He shook his head.

"Lan H-Huan?" He shook his head again.

"You may call me Huan-ge (U_U)" I was surprised. He looked honest as well as- I don't know the word-

"Alright, Huan-ge I will take Lan-Zhan back to the Jingshi.

Why is there so much shock this chapter- 

Another chapter.... I am TIRED