Chapter 13 - Huan-ge!

By- Sum_bi_bitch and Zedeola

The next day in class:

 Everyone noticed how much closer Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian seemed. Wei Ying was messing with Lan Zhan as usual. All the other disciples were surprised that he did not say anything to Wei Wuxian when he was being mischievous. As a matter of fact, Jiang Wanyin swore he saw him smile.

After class Wei Ying walked out with Nei Huaisang and Jiang Cheng. Wangji slowly walked up to them, but didn't make it obvious so it looked like he was going the same direction, but not with them. He had just about passed them when, as he expected, Wei Ying grabbed his arm. The other two were shocked, as Lan Wangji hated physical contact, but still did nothing.

"Wei Ying." He said it with such a pace...

"Lan Zhan! Why are passing us, you know you want to walk together."

"No." Wangji was looking the other way for some reason...

Wei Wuxian suddenly looked a bit upset.

Wei Ying's POV:

'Why won't he look at me?' 'Why are Nie Huaisang and Cheng-Cheng looking at me like that?'

"He did not mean to disturb you on your way, and I apologize on his behalf." Jiang Cheng stated.

"No- I did Cheng-Cheng...."

"Don't call me that!!" (Alright angry lotus-)

"Anyways Lan Zhan, as I was saying... Do you want to come get loquats with us?" Cheng-Cheng did a facepalm.

"Ok..." They were taken aback by his answer. And also probably the fact that he had a very small, but still had, a smile on his face-

He was mainly quiet on the way there, but he did let me hug him. The other two were shocked yet again. Then I gave everyone loquats. I offered Cheng-Cheng, I think, 7, I gave to Huaisang about 8 or maybe 7 as well. I gave to Lan Zhan however about... 21 :> He gave me 30 and there was more shock from the other two. I think I saw Huaisang's expression changed a bit to a smirk for a second- but he probably just shook his head, confused as usual. (if only you knew the future-)

On the way back, the four of us were alone for a few minutes but I forgot they were there... 

"Lan Zhan?"

"Mhmm?"

"Lan Zhan~~"

"Mn?

"Can I kiss you?"

"Mnn" It sounded like both a yes and no. So I just took it upon myself and kissed him. He didn't resist but when I pulled away he was quiet. I looked over and Nie Huaisang had passed out- "Cheng-Cheng?" He couldn't even respond to me calling him that. He just had this *WTFF* look on his face. 

They were able to pull themselves back together by the time we got back to the Cloud Recesses. We were very silent.I suddenly caught sight of Zew- Huan-ge pass by... 'I forgot I could call him that now.'

"Huan-ge!" He smiled. Everyone except the two of us were shocked. That included four disciples walking by, Nie Huaisang who passed out again, Cheng-Cheng looking very angry(cuz you called his mans '-ge'? no not gay, ge), Shijie* who just walked out looking worried, Lan Qiren who started Qi Deviating, and Lan Zhan who actually showed his shock on his face.
*Shijie is senior sister if you didn't know*

"Oh, hello!" He continued smiled despite the stares.

"What? Why is everyone staring at us?"

"..." It was suddenly very quiet 

Oh wow three third wheels! Didn't think it was possible but all is possible in The fandom of The Untamed and mdzs!

I randomly decided to text Zarah to help me with this chapter at 10:24 pm-

Also second long-ish chapter today!

Anyways bye~